Cape May Fall Things to Do – Top 10 Fall Activities During Your Visit to Cape May NJ
The end of summer is here and the crisp Fall weather is starting in Cape May, before the temperature drops, try to fit in these fun activities.
- Cape May Fall things to do – Visit the Cape May or Hawk Haven Winery, spend the afternoon on a wine tasting tour and enjoy a bold local Cabernet or Merlot while sitting on the crush pad or the deck overlooking the vineyards.
- Take a brisk Fall Whale and Dolphin Whale Watching trip, the boats run every weekend with a picturesque view of the shoreline while enjoying the fresh salt air, with dolphins abound.
- Check out the Cape May and West Cape May Farmers Market, you can plan a meal with farm fresh NJ produce for the weekend, visit the Plum Creek Farms and plan a farm to table fresh meal.
- Plan a fresh seafood dinner at home, it’s not too late to fire up the grill with some steaks and fresh catch from the Lobster House in Cape May.
- Go shopping and get the Cape May Fall discounts, why not Shop and Stroll, check out the Washington Street Mall a three-block pedestrian concourse between Perry and Ocean Streets, don’t forget to visit West Cape May and check out the West End Garage.
- Spend the day outdoors and enjoy a Cape May late Indian Summer, enjoy the local catch. The Lobster house which is home to a commercial fishing fleet also has a dockside raw bar and the outdoor Schooner American restaurant to sit and order fresh fish and have a cold beer.
- Salute the Flag at Sunset Point, the Sunset Point Gift shop holds a Flag Ceremony every day at dusk, listen to the old scratched recording over the loudspeakers at dusk, and you can hunt for Cape May Diamonds at Sunset Beach in front of the Concrete Ship.
- Visit the Cape May Brewery and check out a local Microbrew. Cape May Brewing Company is a microbrewery in Cape May County serving South Jersey. The local beers are made in small batches and handcrafted with the finest ingredients.
- Hit the Happy Hour, you can check out the elegant Brown Room located inside the Congress Hall or visit the new Sea Salt Restaurant.
- Visit the Naval Air Station Aviation museum in Rio Grande just 10 minutes from Cape May. The NAS museum is a great venue for younger kids or military historians; they have an abundance of vintage planes and interactive displays.
- Take a historic tour of the Cape May Light, Concrete Tower of the Physick House. This is a great fall outdoor activity in Cape May and you can find discount tickets from the Cape May Mac here.
Give a special gift of memories aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher or the Cape May Lady. You can purchase a gift certificate or gift card for a whale & dolphin watch, a dolphin watch, or our ‘Around Cape Island Cruise’. It’s easy, just call use Cape May Resort Simpletix link below and order online to save. Don’t forget to use discount code CAPEMAYRESORT. Click here or on the box below to check pricing and order gift certificates.
Cape May Resort.com is a Proud Member of The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce
Pack Up Your Mobile Device and Come to Cape May NJ Visit our mobile site here, coming to Cape May this Summer with your iPhone, Blackberry, Droid or Tablet? Why not plan your vacation and events on the go with your handheld device. Cape May Resort.com now offers a fully functional Mobile Platform – capemayresort.com to allow you to purchase WaterSport Tickets, Book Hotels, download shopping coupons or check out local events in Cape May NJ.
All images on this page are wholly owned or licensed by CapeMayResorts LLC. Any reproduction or duplication of proprietary images on another website or in print without prior express written consent from CapeMayResorts LLC is prohibited by law. Content copyright 2012 CapeMayResort.com LLC .