How will You Spend Your Fall at the Cape May Jersey Shore for 2016?
Enjoy a Cape May Indian Summer Weather during the fall Season with moderate weather.
The Cape May Whale watcher runs dolphin and Whale Watching sighting trips all fall long during the week and weekends. Some of the best times for dolphin and whale watching is during the fall season in Cape May NJ. Sunset Dolphin Watch in Cape May During September Searching for things to do in Cape May NJ this fall. Take a relaxing sunset cruise off shore and enjoy the brisk weather of September aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher. September offers the best time at the Jersey Shore to take a trip aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher.
Save 10% on all Fall Cape May Whale Watcher events and book on line with savings discount code CAPEMAYRESORT
Indian Summer Cape May Dolphin & Whale Watching
Come to Cape May for the Summer Season and spend the weekend at the Jersey Shore. Go Whale and Dolphin watching this summer weekend or catch the beautiful sunset aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher with a spectacular evening cruise.
Go Fishing Aboard the Famous Cape May Lady- Captain Jason from the Cape May Lady is back in service with a complete re-power for the famous Cape May Lady 4 hour fishing trips. Get tickets here for the Cape May Lady and book on line.
Although the official July 4th marks the start of the summer in Cape May NJ, and many New Jersey shore goers will flock to the shore to enjoy a barbecue, opening of the shore house, launching of a boat for the season or finding that perfect Cape May Hotel, bar or restaurant. We wanted to list a few simple traditions that you can start this summer in Cape May to kick off your Summer Holiday weekend in Cape May NJ.
Top 10 Local Things to do in Cape May NJ for the Fall Season.
It’s the fall season in Cape May and you can score some good room rates at Congress Hall, the Virginia or any of your local Bed and Breakfast Inn’s. If your a wine lover visit one of the many vineyards in Cape May, and enjoy a wine sampling and tour before the crowds arrive for the summer. You can experience a tasting in relaxed and comfortable environment at the Cape May Winery. One of our favorite things to do for a romantic winter warm up is to visit the Brown Room Cape May Resort in Congress Hall and have a cocktail while warming yourself after a brisk walk on the beach. Cape May is a year round resort destination offering world class accommodations and dining all within a 90 minute drive from Philadelphia. Take a Whale and Dolphin Watching trip aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher for the Labor Day Weekend
Top 10 Places to go in Cape May during the Fall Season
- Find a local resort for your vacation, you can stay at the Virginia Hotel – come down to the shore for the new year and listen to Jazz Pianist Paul Sottile every Friday and Saturday evening. You can check the schedule here for additional information.
- Walk the Beaches – the slow season is the best time to walk the beaches and hunt for shells. Bring you favorite pup and take a brisk walk in the morning while enjoying the fresh Cape May Salt air.
- Go Shopping on the Mall – the Washington Street Mall is open every weekend. You can walk the mall during the weekend and score some great deals before the new summer season kicks in.
- Visit the Light House – Grab a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate and head down to the lighthouse for a brisk walk.
- Bed and Breakfast for two Come down to the Shore for the Valentine’s Day weekend and stay at a local Bed and Breakfast Inn. Enjoy sleeping in on a Sunday morning and getting up to a home prepared breakfast while reading the paper in a relaxing environment.
- Bring Your Pet to Cape May – Cape May is Pet Friendly, you can bring you favorite Pet for the off season and stay in a Bed and Breakfast or special Pet Friendly Accommodations.
- Come to Cape May and Enjoy the Jazz Festival in November
- Enjoy the Christmas Tree Lighting in Cape May
- West Cape May offers the Lima Bean Festival Every year.
- The birding season is in full swing with the Fall Migration
- If you can’t make it to Cape May this week end curl up and read a good book at home this fall from a Cape May author or study the local history. You can getdoorstep delivery on any of these fine Cape May books, or you can start to decorate for the Holidays and add a little beach shabby chic to your home with some new beach accessories or lighting. Fall is a special time in Cape May with the International Jazz Fest and it only gets better with the special magical time of Christmas in Cape May.
The Cape May Fall Season is in full Swing- Top Ten Things to Do in Cape May During the Fall Season
The summer is over and it’s fall in Cape May. The Fall Season is in full swing in Cape May with many new local events taking place. Some come down to the Jersey shore, stay at a Bed and Breakfast and visit America’s best East Coast Resort Area this fall. We’ve been staying in Cape May for over 20 years and the fall events keep getting better. Here’s a list of our favorite things to do in Cape May, bring the kids and the dog or just come down and have a romantic week end to relax and walk the beach. You can view the Cape May 2012 visitors guide here to plan your trip
Looking for a Cape May Hotel Deal?
Complete your search for you Cape May Vacation and Check the local deals here to get the best price and save money on your next great vacation. With Cape May Resort Travel working with the world’s largest online travel agency Expedia , we make it easy to get the best prices on Cape May Hotels + hotel vacations.
All images on this page are wholly owned or licensed by CapeMayResorts LLC. Any reproduction or duplication of proprietary images on another website or in print without prior express written consent from CapeMayResorts LLC is prohibited by law. Content copyright 2012 CapeMayResort.com LLC .