Autumn in Cape May NJ, things to do at the Jersey Shore
The Labor Day Weekend is over and the kids are back in school. Come to Cape May and enjoy the fall activity, most shops and restaurants are open through the entire fall and some local shops will have reduced hours during the week. The average temperatures in Cape May during the fall are 77% degrees in September and in the mid 69 degrees during October.
Whale and Dolphin watching runs during the entire fall, with some great fishing on the Cape May Lady during these beautiful months. Don’t forget Cape May offers activity all fall long with sidewalk sales, the Dragon Boat festival. Bike tours and Octoberfest.
- Fall Sidewalk Sale at the Friday Sept 18th
- 4th Annual Dragon Boat Festival Saturday Sept 19th
- Sister Cape Bike Tour Saturday Sept 26th
- Octoberfest Saturday October 3rd
Fall Things to do in Cape May 2015, fun things to do in Cape May.
Take an early Whale Watching trip this Fall in Cape May aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher.
Enjoy a Cape May Resort During the Fall Season with kids back to School.
- Find a local resort for your vacation, you can stay at the Virginia Hotel
- Walk the Beaches – the Spring Season is the best time to walk the beaches and hunt for shells. Bring you favorite pup and take a brisk walk in the morning while enjoying the fresh Cape May Salt air.
- Go Shopping on the Mall – the Washington Street Mall is open every weekend. You can walk the mall during the weekend and score some great deals before the new summer season kicks in.
- Visit the Light House – Grab a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate and head down to the lighthouse for a brisk walk.
- Bed and Breakfast for two Come down to the Shore for an early Spring weekend and stay at a local Bed and Breakfast Inn. Enjoy sleeping in on a Sunday morning and getting up to a home prepared breakfast while reading the paper in a relaxing environment.
- Bring Your Pet to Cape May – Cape May is Pet Friendly, you can bring you favorite Pet for the off season and stay in a Bed and Breakfast or special Pet Friendly Accommodations.