Planning a Bachelorette Party in Cape May NJ
Go Beach Side Bash at the Beach Shack, or up-scale elegant dining at the Washington Inn
If you really want to get into the bachelorette party mood, start the night off with dinner and drinks at a trendy restaurant. For a lively dinner head to Cabana’s or after spending a cocktail hour at Cape May’s living room the Brown Room located in Congress Hall NJ. Or start your Bachelorette Party Beach Side Style at the Rusty Nail and Beach Shack and bring your flip flops and margarita bride to be glasses. Don’t forget to visit the Boiler Room in the basement of the Congress Hall to enjoy some live entertainment and dancing during the weekends.
Cape May is a premier spot for pre-wedding partying with four star beach side restaurants and multiple dining options and nightlife venues all available within reach from Philadelphia, or Lewes Delaware. You can also prepare a quick trip up the parkway to Atlantic City. You can visit the Tropicana which is the winner of six nightlife awards from Atlantic City Weekly.
Top Party Ideas Bachelorette Party in Cape May NJ:
It’s a party – so go ahead and unleash your energy at the shore. With so many dining, partying, entertainment, spa and beach, Cape May Resort has everything you need to make it a memorable night (even if you need to look at the photos the next day).
Places to Go In Cape May for a Bachelorette Party
- Try Fins in Cape May, a new local bar and restaurant Fins Bar and Grille on the Washington Street Mall! Fins serves lunch, dinner and cocktails daily. There is a full bar, outdoor seating and they do takeout.
- Take A Wine Tasting Tour in Cape May for your Bachelorette Party. You can plan a take a professional Winery Tour for your Bachelorette Party in Cape May.
- Have a Bachelorette Party and enjoy the fire pit a the Beach Shack
- Take the Tiny Cruise Line for a Harbor Tour for a Bachelorette Party in Cape May
- Go Upscale and have a dinner cocktail party a the Virginia Hotel in Cape May
- The Brown Room, in Congress Hall offers fireside ambiance
- Take a Carriage Ride in the center of town, and head down Beach Ave
- Try a Tastings and Tours Food Tour in Cape May
- You take a Pub Crawl and hit the Boiler Room in Congress Hall or Cabanas and Carney’s on the Beach, don’t forget the Ugly Mug.
- Have a Cape May Bachelorette Party aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher
- Rent a Beach House in Cape May for you Bachelorette Party- Beach Houses in high season are generally rented by the week, so you’ll find a better selection of weekend rentals in shoulder season before the start of Memorial Day or after the good weather in September in Cape May.
- Try Cocktails at the Cape Cocktails at the Cape is Cape May’s premier touring and tasting destination. We offer unique and interactive excursions throughout Cape May highlighting all of the most popular bars and restaurants. Delicious signature cocktails and snacks are provided at each destination while knowledgeable tour guides explain Cape May’s rich and diverse history and architecture.
- Cape May Ferry Lewes Shopping and Restaurant Bachelorette Trip – take the Cape May Ferry for a day of shopping and finish off with cocktails in Lewes Delaware.
- Spend a Day at any one of the upscale Cape May Day Spas
Rings & Jewelers in Cape May for your Bachelorette Party
Patrica Jackson offers hand crafted Jewelry of the highest quality in Cape May. Expect fantastic service and one of a kind crafted jewelry. Located at 414 BANK ST Cape May, NJ
Spend a day at the Cape May Day Spa for your Bachelorette Party
Cape May Day Spas, Facials and Therapeutic Massage for your Bachelorette Party – Spending a day or weekend in Cape May to relax. Schedule a Facial to relax or enjoy a therapeutic massage in your Cape May Hotel Room or Bed and Breakfast. Rejuvenate and pamper yourself during your next visit to Cape May with a relaxing visit to a local Cape May Spa.
Pamper your body after spending a day at the beach in Cape May: Spas provide a unique experience, a place where one can pamper their bodies. A good massage stimulates circulation; it helps sooth sore muscles- joints and relaxes them.
For more information on local Cape May Day Spas, please visit our link here.