If you are coming to Cape May for the weekend, a vacation week or joining a couple at one of the better BYOB Cape May Restaurants, you will want to know where to pick up your favorite bottle of wine, beer or liquor. Please note once you get to Cape May, you will not find a major commercial liquor discount store. If you would like to plan ahead you can visit your local Canals on Route 47 in Rio Grande which is located only 6 miles from Cape May on Route 47.
We typically like to support the local Cape May Stores listed below and will buy local.
Where can I find a local Liquor Store or Tobacconist in Cape May or the Wildwood area During our Vacation?
Local Cape May County Liquor Stores
- Sunset Liquors in West Cape May-106 Sunset Blvd West Cape May – Cape May (609) 435-5052 – Brand new store that opened in May 2012, this was a great place that I was surprised was open late on a Sunday. Vast selection of items, very clean, nice interior & exterior, a bit on the expensive side. This store is across the street from the Black Duck Restaurant in West Cape May and we Love the fact that it is not a chain & is a locally owned business.
- Montreal Liquor Store in Cape May 1025 Beach Ave Cape May (609) 884-6114 – This store is in a great location attached to the Montreal Hotel on Beach Ave. The owner is extremely informative on wine selections and it’s one of the most convenient locations in Cape May. Browse our incredible selection of wines from Cape May County and around the world. The Montreal Liquor Store also features Cape May’s best selection of domestic, import and craft beers, as well as a wide array of your favorite liquors and spirits. Located Next Door to Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille
- Collier’s Liquor Store- 202 Jackson Street, Cape May, NJ 08204 Tel (609) 884-8488 Fax (609) 884-0297 www.colliersliquor.com. Collier’s is the Old Grand Daddy of all Liquor Store in Cape May, it’s been legal since 1934 in Victorian Cape May. Collier’s has a in town convenient location, you can pull up and temporally park as you pick up your spirits or you can walk from Colliers to almost all Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Hotels.
The Grand Daddy Collier’s Liquor Store is convenient to all Cape May Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Hotels
- Cape Liquors- Slow down after Exit 0, it’s immediatley on the right hand side, 918 Rte 109 Cape May, NJ 08204 (609) 884-7676- You can’t miss Cape Liquors at you near the end of the parkway at Exit 0. Cape Liquors is located on the right hand side of Route 109 before you head over the canal. We always stop into Cape Liquors to get ice and beer before heading to the Marina, it’s fast, convenient and the prices are competitive.
If you are looking for Cigars in Cape May it’s not often that you can find a Cigar Shop, Walk in Humidor and a New Jersey family-owned and operated business that offers handcrafted cigars. Seargars located minutes from Cape May NJ, offers a full service in-door cigar lounge with comfortable seating and a large offering of handcrafted Cigars and Tobacco. The most unique feature of Seagars is that you can walk into the largest 20 x 18 Cigar Humidor in South Jersey to select your favorite Cigars. Seagars Offers : all major brands including Padron, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, and more
- Seagars –1613 Route 47 South Rio Grande, NJ 08242 Phone: 609 846 7695 is a Family owned and operated Tobacconist operating in the Jersey Shore area for many years. Seagars is the largest Tobacconist in Cape May County and expert dealer offering a full range of smoking accoutrements including custom lighters, ashtrays, humidors, quality cigar cutters and much more.
- Canals Liquor Store in Rio Grande – 1613 Route 47 South, Rio Grande, N.J. 08242 (Located off Garden State Parkway, exit 4a. Just two (2) blocks to store and opposite ShopRite.