Are you coming to Cape May and would like to try a BYOB or Bring Your Own Bottle restaurant. One of our favorites is Union Park located on Beach Ave inside the Hotel Macomber. If you are looking to get away from the crowds try the Red Store located in Cape May Point.
Why not save half of your Cape May Restaurant bill and bring your Wine or beverage for dinner. You will not be charged a corkage fee and if they do not serve alcohol, and you can enjoy your favorite wine selection as you dine. Cape May offers a number of liquor stores nearby to pick up your favorite selections.
Cape May BYOB Restaurant Listings
- Panicos-West Cape May
- The Black Duck- West Cape May
- The Red Store-located in Cape May Point
- Union Park Dining Room, located in the Hotel Macomber
- Cinco de Mayo
- 410 Bank Street Restaurant
- Tisha’s Fine Dining
- Backstreet Simply Delicious
- Cappy’s Seaside Pizza
- Higher Grounds Organic Café
- Good Earth Organic Eatery
- Cooper Fish
- A Ca Mia
- Back Bay Bistro (Villas)
- Cape Orient
- Cucina Rosa
- Freda’s Cafe
- Beach Side Smoke House
- Blue Moon Pizza
- George’s Place
- Godmothers Restaurant
- La Verandah at the Hotel Alcott
- Louisa’s Cafe
- Island Grill
- Old Grande Restaurant by Tony Clark
- Peter Shields Restaurant
- Seaside Cheese
Where can I find a local Liquor Store or Tobacconist in Cape May or the Wildwood area During our Vacation?
Local Cape May County Liquor Stores
- Sunset Liquors in West Cape May-106 Sunset Blvd West Cape May – Cape May (609) 435-5052 – Brand new store that opened in May 2012, this was a great place that I was surprised was open late on a Sunday. Vast selection of items, very clean, nice interior & exterior, a bit on the expensive side. This store is across the street from the Black Duck Restaurant in West Cape May and we Love the fact that it is not a chain & is a locally owned business.
- Montreal Liquor Store in Cape May 1025 Beach Ave Cape May (609) 884-6114 – This store is in a great location attached to the Montreal Hotel on Beach Ave. The owner is extremely informative on wine selections and it’s one of the most convenient locations in Cape May. Browse our incredible selection of wines from Cape May County and around the world. The Montreal Liquor Store also features Cape May’s best selection of domestic, import and craft beers, as well as a wide array of your favorite liquors and spirits. Located Next Door to Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille
Montreal Liquor Store offers full assortment of Wines and Liquor and is located across from Harry’s on Beach Ave in Cape May
- Collier’s Liquor Store- 202 Jackson Street, Cape May, NJ 08204 Tel (609) 884-8488 Fax (609) 884-0297 www.colliersliquor.com. Collier’s is the Old Grand Daddy of all Liquor Store in Cape May, it’s been legal since 1934 in Victorian Cape May. Collier’s has a in town convenient location, you can pull up and temporally park as you pick up your spirits or you can walk from Colliers to almost all Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Hotels.
The Grand Daddy Collier’s Liquor Store is convenient to all Cape May Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Hotels
- Cape Liquors- Slow down after Exit 0, it’s immediatley on the right hand side, 918 Rte 109 Cape May, NJ 08204 (609) 884-7676- You can’t miss Cape Liquors at you near the end of the parkway at Exit 0. Cape Liquors is located on the right hand side of Route 109 before you head over the canal. We always stop into Cape Liquors to get ice and beer before heading to the Marina, it’s fast, convenient and the prices are competitive.
If you are looking for Cigars in Cape May it’s not often that you can find a Cigar Shop, Walk in Humidor and a New Jersey family-owned and operated business that offers handcrafted cigars. Seargars located minutes from Cape May NJ, offers a full service in-door cigar lounge with comfortable seating and a large offering of handcrafted Cigars and Tobacco. The most unique feature of Seagars is that you can walk into the largest 20 x 18 Cigar Humidor in South Jersey to select your favorite Cigars. Seagars Offers : all major brands including Padron, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, and more
- Seagars –1613 Route 47 South Rio Grande, NJ 08242 Phone: 609 846 7695 is a Family owned and operated Tobacconist operating in the Jersey Shore area for many years. Seagars is the largest Tobacconist in Cape May County and expert dealer offering a full range of smoking accoutrements including custom lighters, ashtrays, humidors, quality cigar cutters and much more.
Looking for a High Quality Cigar Store in Cape May County, click above and visit SeaGars in Rio Grand NJ.
- Canals Liquor Store in Rio Grande – 1613 Route 47 South, Rio Grande, N.J. 08242 (Located off Garden State Parkway, exit 4a. Just two (2) blocks to store and opposite ShopRite.