Cape May Memorial Day Events and Things to Do for the Start of the Summer
If you are planning to come to the New Jersey shore for the official start of the season or Memorial Day. Plan ahead and and join the Memorial Day celebration on May 26 at 11:00 AM. You can also see Peter Nero and Philly Pops in the Cape May Convention center, or join the Cape May Music Festival. You can order tickets here or learn more about Cape May Music Festival at the following Link.
Atlantic Brass Band Sunday, May 25 The Atlantic Brass Band, under the baton of Salvatore Scarpa, presents a program of rousing American music, the perfect finish to the Memorial Day Weekend. FREE ADMISSION
Cape May Memorial Day Ceremony – Cape May May 26 2014 – The ceremony begins at 11:00 AM.
For the third consecutive year, Peter Nero and the Philly POPS will perform Memorial Day Weekend Saturday May 24, at 8 p.m. in Cape May Convention Hall at 714 Beach Avenue in Cape May.
Two-time Grammy Award-winning pianist Peter Nero is back at the helm for this 2014 Cape May concert, which is one of only two performances annually in which Peter leads the Philly POPS, and it is the only one in New Jersey, organizers said.
Cape May Music Festival- 25th Annual – Cape May May 25 2014 – Sunday, May 25th through Thursday, June 12th
- Climb the Stairs to the Top of the Cape May Lighthouse – The Cape May Lighthouse is located on the southernmost tip of New Jersey. Climb up the winding 199 stairs to the top of the 157 foot-tall structure and from the watch gallery take in a fantastic view the Atlantic Ocean, the town of Cape May, Delaware Bay, and Cape May Point State Park.
- Take a Ride on The Cape May Whale Watcher
- Stay in a Cape May Historical Hotel
- Launch your Boat in Cape May
- Dig for a Cape May Diamond at Sunset Beach
- Take a Tour of a Real Victorian Mansion
- Catch the Cape May Ferry to Lewes for a Day Trip
- Take a Trolley Tour
- Visit a Local Cape May Winery of the new Cape May Brew Pub
- Walk the Beach and enjoy the start of a new season.
– See more at: http://www.capemayresort.com/cape-may-memorial-day-weekend-events-2013/#sthash.VHYMTvgz.dpuf