Enjoy the Easter Egg Hunt in Cape May or come to the Washington Street Mall for the Annual Fashion Show.
Easter Egg Hunt in Cape May NJ – The Kiwanis Club of Cape May will sponsor the annual Easter Egg Hunt in conjunction with the City of Cape May at 10 a.m. on Saturday April 19 on the grounds of the Cape May Elementary School playground, Lafayette Street in Cape May. There will be two categories, preschool to kindergarten and first to second grade. Special prizes will be awarded to finders of golden eggs. For more information, call the Cape May City Department of Tourism, Recreation and Civic Affairs at 609-884-9565
Washington Street Mall Annual Easter Fashion Stroll April 2oth – Come to Cape May with your Easter Beat and shine at Cape May’s annual Easter Fashion Stroll on Sunday, April 20.
The Washington Street Mall serves as the runway where contestants of all ages can model their Easter finery. Mall merchants will celebrate the event with ribbons, prizes, treats and gift certificates. The Easter Bunny will be on hand for pictures and hugs, and will be giving out free jelly beans courtesy of The Original Fudge Kitchen. The Cape May Dairy Queen and The Original Fudge Kitchen will provide free ice cream for all children who are contestants.Registration begins at noon near the Rotary Clock at the 300 block of the Washington Street Mall. Contestants start strolling at 1 p.m. Children’s categories include: Ages 3 and under, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13 and up, and best children’s Easter bonnet. Adult and family categories include Best Dressed Lady, Best Dressed Man, Best Dressed Couple, Best Dressed Family and best adult Easter bonnet. Awards will be given to the first, second and third place contestants in all categories. The Parish Hall of Our Lady Star of the Sea on Ocean Street (located behind the church) will be the inclement weather site. The Cape May Easter Fashion Stroll is sponsored by the City of Cape May, the Washington Street Mall Management Company, and the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May. For information, call the Cape May Tourism Department at 609-884-9565.
To find more Spring Events in Cape May, please check our events page here.
Places to Enjoy Easter Brunch in Cape May This Year
• Tisha’s, 322 Washington Street Mall, Cape May, 609-884-9119,www.tishafinedining.com
Paul and Jennifer Negro welcome you to visit Tisha’s on the Washington Street Mall in Cape May for a memorable brunch or dinner to celebrate the Easter holiday with friends or family. Tisha’s is open year round featuring two beautiful dining rooms with a fresh, modern look and outside dining on the patio available in season. Tisha’s is established as a great place for a great dining experience. Chef owner Paul Negro’s new American Cuisine is inspired by his Italian heritage and a passion for quality food, pleasing customers for over 20 years. Returning customers will always find some new options as well as their fan favorites. Call 609-884-9119 for reservations. Visitwww.tishafinedining.com for menu and more information.
• The Washington Inn, 801 Washington St, Cape May, 609-884-697,www.washingtoninn.com Make this Easter Day an occasion to remember at the ever-elegant Washington Inn. The Washington Inn offers an Easter Sunday Buffet Brunch 10 a.m. -2 p.m. the entire family will enjoy, adults $28 and children $16. The Washington Inn is also serving a la carte dinner from 4 p.m. A true Cape May Institution, the Washington Inn is located on Washington Street and is open Saturday night March 23 and every Friday and Saturday night beginning March 29th. Washington Inn Easter Buffet Brunch 2014 Sunday, April 20th 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Adults $28 Children $16
Hemingway’s at The Grand Hotel- We will provide an Easter Sunday Buffet with Peter Cottontail in the Grand Ballroom from 8 a.m.- 1 p.m. Adults are $16.95 and kids are $8.95, featuring made to order omelets and so much more! Make sure to bring your camera, reservations suggested. We will also be offering Easter Dinner Specials including Fried Onion Topped Chilean Bass, Veal Barratta and Easter Ham. Call (609) 884-5611 or visit www.hemingwayscapemay.com for further details.
• Lucky Bones- Offering delicious Easter Specials such as: Crab Stuffed Shrimp served w/Lobster Sherry Cream Sauce, Baked Potato and French Green Beans to a Slow Roasted Salt & Pepper Rubbed Prime Rib w/Baked Potato, French Green Beans, Roasted Garlic Au Jus & Horseradish Cream Sauce. Call (609) 884-2663 or visit www.luckybonesgrille.com/ for additional holiday information.
• Merion Inn- Three mouth-watering Easter entrees will be offered here, such as: Roast Leg of Lamb with Savory Herb and Roasted Garlic Bread Pudding, Apple-Mint Chutney and Pan Gravy Baked Virginia Ham with a Honey-Dijon Glaze, Cheddar-Scallion Scalloped Potatoes and Caramelized Pineapple Slices or a Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Asparagus Veloute, Tomato Confit and Almond Rice Pilaf. Call (609) 884-8363 or visit www.merioninn.com to make reservations.
• Washington Inn- Stop in any time between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Easter Sunday to sample our Easter Buffet Brunch that offers everything from bagels, muffins and danish to Eggs Benedict, Home-Style Breakfast Potatoes, and Croissant French Toast Casserole for breakfast. As well as carved Prime Rib of Beef and Brown Sugar, Mustard Glazed Country Ham, and Oven Roasted Salmon for dinner options. Over 25 choices at your fingertips! Desserts like Cherry Carrot Cake and Mixed Berry Cheesecake will also be available. Brunch is $28 for adults & $16 for children. Call (609) 884-5697 or visitwww.washingtoninn.com for a full brunch menu. Visit here for more information the Washington Inn Easter Specials.
Congress Hall Cape May - American Easter traditions continue in 2014 as Congress Hall rings in spring with family fun. Easter Sunday Brunch for $38 per adult and $13 per child. Seating is available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. All aboard the Easter Express Train! Rides around Congress Hall will take place 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. for $3 per person. Easter festivities would not be complete without two Egg Hunts on the Grand Lawn at 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Afterwards, families can join in the fun of Lawn Games such as three-legged races and soccer from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. The Easter Bunny and Blue, the hotel’s blue pig mascot, will also be on hand to delight young and old and help hide the eggs! For more information on this Congress Hall Easter Event please visit here.
Hop over to the Palace Hotel in Cape May to enjoy Easter - A Cape May Easter Special April 18th – 20th, 2014 EVENT SPECIALS
Hop into Cape May for your family Easter Vacation!
Easter Surprise for all children
- Special Rates
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday with LATE check-out on Easter!
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
Call now and mention this Easter Special! 1.888.784.8372
Check out our List of Easter Egg Hunts in Cape May County
- Cape May County Zoo Easter Egg Hunt - Easter egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny
Cape May County Park Central, Phone: 609-465-5271. Event date and time: Call for the 2014 date (this event was held in 2013, I just haven’t received an update for this year yet) from 10 am to 2 pm. A family fun day at the Park-Zoo starting with an Easter Egg Hunt, then visit the Easter Bunny at the Zoo Aviary along with arts and crafts, and more. For more information call. Sponsored by the Cape May County Freeholders at the Cape May County Park-Zoo and are FREE to the public. The free “Easter Bunny in the Park” event will take place starting at 10 am with an Easter Egg Hunt in Park Central followed by visits with the Easter Bunny until 2 pm So bring your camera and come to the Cape May County Park and Zoo! (ADDED: March 18, 2013, from their website)
- Cape May Cape Resorts Congress Hall Easter Egg Hunt & Activities - Easter egg hunts for children, 200 Congress Place, Cape May , NJ 08204. Phone: (609) 884-6583. Email: email@example.com.. Event date and time: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 11:00 am – 2:30 pm. Join the Easter Bunny along with his sidekick, Blue for a fun-filled holiday! Head out to the lawn for some Easter egg hunts (for both the tiny tots and the big kids!) Egg hunts will be held at 11:00 A.M. and 12:30 P.M. on the Congress Hall Lawn. Then join us from 1:30 to 2:30 P.M. for some family lawn games including potato sack races, soccer, and more! While you’re here, don’t forget to take a train ride on the Congress Hall Express!
- Cape May Easter Promenade on the Boardwalk - Easter Fashion Promenade,
Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace & Boardwalk, Ocean City, NJ, 08226. Phone: (609) 525-9300. Event date and time: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 1:00 pm. Easter Fashion Promenade – in front of the Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace & Boardwalk. Come dressed in your Easter’s best to stroll in our Fashion Promenade and meet the Easter Bunny. Judging begins at 1:00pm. For more information call. There will be categories and prizes for all ages. The Easter Bunny will be there to pose for photos and to give out chocolate Easter bunnies to the kids.