Come to the Jersey Shore and take Dad to Cape May this Father’s Day June 15th
The summer is in full swing in Cape May for the new season. Treat Dad to fun Father’s Day weekend with a stay at the Congress Hall Hotel or try the 931 Beach Guest House for relaxing Family accommodations. Take Dad fishing in Cape May aboard the Cape May Lady or enjoy a day on the water with Dolphins aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher.
Father’s Day in Cape May can be a rewarding family experience with so low cost or free things to do for this holiday. Review our family fun things to do for Father’s Day in Cape May below:
Things to do for Father’s Day in Cape May NJ
- Climb the Cape May Lighthouse and enjoy the point. At this time of the year you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Delaware Bay and the Cape May beachfront.
- Take a walking tour of Cape May Point. This ideal setting offers almost no traffic or congestion during the high season. This is a great place to take a bike ride, stop in at the Red Store and enjoy the park.
- Visit Sunset Point for the Flag Ceremony at Dusk. A visit to the Cape May Sunset beach includes a view of the Sunken Ship, and a trip to the gift shop for Cape May Diamonds. While visiting the point you get a round of miniature golf in for Father’s Day and enjoy the cool later afternoon breeze that comes in over the Delaware Bay.
- Walk Beach Ave and enjoy the promenade and visit the new Cape May Convention Center. You will enjoy the Surf Shop and can spend a fun day at the arcade old school style at the game arcade across from the beach.
- Visit the Wildwood Naval Station just a few miles from the center of Cape May. This unique museum features historic World War II aircraft, in addition to interactive displays for the family. If you come to the museum you’re in the same center for the Cape May Brewery, Dad can enjoy a local brew all within easy walking distance of the museum.
- Father’s Day Fishing Trip in Cape May Father’s Day Fishing trip aboard the legendary Cape May Lady…Join us on the Cape May Lady for a four-hour fishing trip. Sailing from South Jersey Marina; the trip includes your fishing rods, tackle and bait to bring home the big one. You can also save 10% and book your Father’s Day Fishing Trip on Line at Cape May Resort.com Simpletix.
- Take Dad on a Scenic Dolphin & Whale Watching Adventure aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher sailing out of the Miss Chris Marina. Take a scenic boat ride and observe birds, dolphins, whales and other marine life swimming in the waters off of Cape May with Dad. There are many different trips available, including a breakfast and dinner adventure. Ticket prices vary but children under 6 ride for free. You can book tickets on line and save 10% with Cape May Resort.com Simpletix.
A place to bring Dad for Father’s Day Weekend at the Beach in Cape May
Check out a few of the favorite places to stay during Father’s Day Weekend below. Treat Dad to beach front view, and you can walk across the street to enjoy your favorite beach spot for the day.
Father’s Day at the 931 Beach Guest House in Cape May NJ
The best part of Father’s Day is to indulge Dad in a weekend of comfort during your stay at the 931 Beach Guest House. Located beachfront, this accommodation offers the ideal location for its guests. Make the most of your seaside vacation by staying at this Guest Beach House and enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast, while making the most of the spectacular views of the ocean.
Plan a family get-together and head towards the New Jersey shore to greet the summer season in the best way. Stay at the beach in Cape May during Father’s Day and create a tradition to enjoy the holiday with your loved ones each year. Reserve your accommodation at 931 Beach Guest House today
Father’s Day Weekend Deal in Cape May from Congress Hall Kids Eat FREE!
Indulge Dad in a weekend of “comfort” over Father’s Day Weekend. The special man in your life will receive the Southern Comfort Massage from the Sea Spa which includes a 50 minute Swedish massage, soothing aloe application and warm towel application.
Package includes: Accommodations at Congress Hall or The Star, One Father’s Day cocktail in Brown Room,Southern Comfort Massage,15% off Thalgo Men’s Products,$40 Dinner Credit at Blue Pig Tavern
phone: (888) 944-1816
website: Father’s Day Weekend
Offer Valid: June 12, 2014 – June 16, 2014