CAPE MAY FERRY EVENTS DETAILS CHRISTMAS IN CAPE MAY
Please check here to confirm dates and timing for the Cape May Ferry during Christmas. You can plan your reservations and book here for the Holidays You can also download a Cape May Ferry Schedule in PDF Form.
Start Date/Time: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:45 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) End Date/Time: Friday, January 02, 2015 5:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Dates of Event: Recurring Event Every 1 days until 12/31/2014 (total 31 events) Departure Terminal: Cape May and Lewes
Enjoy the seasonal splendor of Cape May with this self-guided tour that gives you access to the Physick Estate, one of Cape May’s Victorian architectural gems.
Dates: December 1-31
Price: $65 per couple, including roundtrip ferry vehicle passage and entrance to Physick Estate.
$22 each additional adult passenger.
Suggested itinerary: Depart Lewes Terminal at 9:15 AM
Take tour 11:45 AM to 12:30 PM (available Monday-Thursday, Saturday)
Take tour 1 PM – 1:45 PM (available Friday & Sunday)
Afternoon free for lunch, Cape May shopping and sightseeing.
Depart Cape May Termin
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Customer care representatives are standing by
to provide personal service, answer questions, or help with bookings
8 AM – 6 PM March 29 – September, 2015
8:30 AM – 4:30PM October 2015 -March 2016
- Reservations: Reservations are always recommended to guarantee space aboard the vessel. Particularly during peak season, vessels are frequently sold out.
- Check-in Times: Due to security procedures in an active port, check-in begins 1 hour prior to departure. Reservation may be forfeited if check-in is not completed 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Trip Length: Each one way voyage takes approximately 85 minutes. For easy math, add 1.5 hours on to your departure time to get your anticipated arrival on the other side, e.g. a 10:30 departure is anticipated to arrive at noon. A roundtrip voyage is 3 hours.
- Charges and Cancellation Fees: Credit cards charged at time of booking. Upon cancellation of a journey, a non-refundable $5.00 cancellation fee will be imposed. No fees are charged if booking is immediately rescheduled. Please have vehicle length, number of passengers, and credit card ready when booking.
- Ticket Expirations: Ferry tickets are valid for two years from date of purchase. Tickets purchased as part of a promotional package may have different expiration dates.
- Group Bookings: All buses and other groups require reservations. Please call for group rates.
- Required Travel Identification: Photo ID required for drivers and foot passengers over age 14. Foreign travelers must present a valid passport.
- Age Restrictions: Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a full are adult passenger.
- Alcohol Restrictions: Alcoholic beverages are sold on each vessel. Carry on alcoholic beverages are prohibited. No BYOB.
- Pets: Pets are permitted on the ferry, but must stay on outside decks or in vehicles. They are not allowed inside the cabin.
- Additional Fees: The DRBA reserves the right to change fares. On rare occasions, upon check-in, the prevailing rate applies, which may result in an increase over fares published at the time of booking. For instance, if you book one way during off-peak and a return during peak, each fare will be billed at the appropriate published rate. When applicable, a fuel surcharge may be in effect.
al at 6 PM.