Cape May Fishing Charters
Experience a Professional Fishing Charter Aboard the Vessel ” Common Sense” in Cape May NJ.
Come to Cape May NJ and take a trip with a professional captain and crew aboard your own private Cape May Fishing Charter. Cape May Fishing Charters are renowned for some of the most exciting fishing in Cape May including Tuna, Wahoo, Shark, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo and the famous NJ Monster Stripers from the rips in Cape May.
Experience fishing in Cape May with a professional USCG approved fishing Captain Clement aboard the 36 foot Hatteras ” Common Sense” moored at the South Jersey Marina. Captain Clint Clement offers Inshore Fishing Trips, Off Shore Trips and also provides special services for Sunset Cruises, Memorials and Sightseeing Trips. Spend a day Off Shore Deep Sea Fishing or fish the back bays for a half day trip. You can also make reservations for special cruises including Sunset Trips, Memorials and Sighting Seeing Trips. All Cape May Fishing Charters booked require a 50% deposit on line with Cape May Resort will earn a 10% discount for you Trip. You can book our reservation here by simply clicking on the link and selecting the package that your would like to order.
Don’t forget use Discount code
For a 10% Discount on all Fishing Charters and Events.
Please note that cancellations due to bad weather and safety are a the full discretion’s of the Captain. In the event of a cancelled trip due to weather the Charter will be re-scheduled. The Vessel ” Common Sense” operates with a zero tolerance program, beer during is moderation is permitted with no bottles on board. All prices are subject to change with fuel cost variations. All ticket sales require 50% payment in at time of booking with Cape May Resort.com SimpleTix, the balance is due at departure.
Fishing Charter in Cape May- “Common Sense” Rates and Packages
- 4 Hour $550 – all bait and top quality tackle provided for your custom Cape May Fishing Charter
- 6 Hour $650 – all bait and top quality tackle provided for your custom Cape May Fishing Charter
- 8 Hour $800 – all bait and top quality tackle provided for your custom Cape May Fishing Charter
Off Shore and Canyon Fishing from Cape May NJ – Tuna, Marlin,Shark,Mahi Mahi,Wahoo
- 10 Hour $1600 – all bait and top quality tackle provided for your custom Cape May Fishing Charter
- 12 Hour $2000 – all bait and top quality tackle provided for your custom Cape May Fishing Charter
- $300 – 600 based on running time
- Memorial Trips at Sea – The scattering of ashes is a beautiful way for family and friends to say goodbye and celebrate a life lived.
- Wedding and Sightseeing Tours
- Sunset Evening Cruises, including Lighthouse and Word War II Tower and Sunken Concrete Ship trips
- Cape May Harbor Restaurant Tours
- Memorial Trips at Sea or Bayside
For Reservations or additional information please click here or call: Captain Clint Clement 609 602-1642 South Jersey Marina PO Box 2116 Cape May NJ 08204, don’t forget to book on-line and receive a 10% discount with all prepaid charters, use promo code CAPEMAYRESORT. To acquire additional information please use the contact form below and let us know which Cape May Charter Service you are most interested in. Thank You Capt Clint Clement
Directions to South Jersey Marina – Cape May Fishing Charter ” Common Sense”- As you reach the end of the Garden State Parkway, follow the signs for Cape May, proceed over the Causeway, and look for South Jersey Marina on your left after passing the Exxon station You can click on the Map to South Jersey Fishing Charters here for a Google Map