Top Ten Things to Do During the Winter and Holiday Season in Cape May
Come to Cape May for the Holiday Season this year. The Winter Season is in full swing in Cape May with many new local Holiday events taking place. Some come down to the Jersey shore, stay at a Bed and Breakfast, go shopping and visit America’s best East Coast Resort Area this winter.Come to Cape May and enjoy the local innkeepers Christmas decorations, walk the beach and spend an evening at the Brown Room at Congress Hall in front of the warm fireplace. Don’t forget to attend the West Cape May Christmas Parade and take a stroll by the Cape May Christmas Tree at our Rotary Park.
Cape May NJ Holiday Things to Do This Year
- You can hike the beach and visit the Cape May Lighthouse and climb to the top for a great view, then retire for a Hot Chocolate and rum drink.
- A few years ago we drove to the beach on New Years night and shouted Happy New Years! into the ocean. Bring a flashlight and bundle up against the wind.
- Go carolling. Make some small song books (lyrics only), and some candles with mitten-guards, then visit the relatives and their neighbors.
- Go shopping the West End Garage is open and the Washington Street Mall is decorated for the season and open for business.
- Sit at a fire place at your favorite Bed and Breakfast Inn or Hotel, we prefer the bar and fireplace at the Brown Room in Congress Hall the official living room of Cape May.
- Take A Candlelight Tour of the Victorian homes and Church’s, you can get go on a self guided tour and pick up tickets from MAC.
- Visit a Winery and enjoy a tasting event, we have several award winning Vineyards all within a 10 minute drive of Cape May.
- Go shopping for that one of a kind Christmas Tree Ornament at Winterwood. This classic shop is a Cape May tradition with stores located in Cape May and Rio Grande NJ.
- Eat Chocolate in Cape May, Louisa just opened her new Louisa’s Chocolate Bar one stop away from Louisa’s restaurant.
- Stay at a luxurious Bed and Breakfast, sleep in and enjoy a cup of tea or Coffee in the morning.
If you are looking for more things to do in Cape May this winter click on the link here for some addtional ideas.