Cape May- East Coast Jet Boat Adventures – 360-degree adrenaline rush turns, reach speeds in excess of 35 miles per hour and live the experience of a on a the newest High Speed Jet Boat.
Something REALLY cool is coming soon to EAST COAST PARASAIL – A completely new addition to our family and honestly North America: East Coast Jet Boat Adventures! Get Ready for an Eco Thrill from the East Coast Parasailing Newest Most Exhilarating Attraction.
East Coast Jet Boat adventures brings – the famous new zealand jet boat experience to the jersey shore. departing every 90mins from utsch’s marina in cape may along with east coast parasail and east coast jet ski rentals. each trip promises a unique adventure with excitement to raise your pulse!
Reservations are required in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code: CAPE MAY RESORT
Our Jet Boat Adventures fill fast, so book your rental at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family.
Explore Cape Mays’ waterways aboard a 25-passenger jet boat that’s fun for all ages. You’ll feel the thrill of the 360-degree adrenaline rush turns, reach speeds in excess of 35 miles per hour and live the experience of a lifetime for you and your family!
USCG Certified and Inspected East Coast Jet Boat Adventures is the Newest Adventure Activity in South Jersey. A 45-55 Minute Jet Boat Ride on the Beautiful Atlantic Ocean, and Cape May Harbor, including Spins, Tricks and a High Speed Adrenalin Adventure you’ll never forget?
Experience the Beautiful Historic Beaches and Tranquil Back Bays with us aboard the (Get Some). The Fastest and only (true) New Zealand Style Jet Boat currently on the East Coast that can operate in the open ocean. Powered by twin supercharged diesel 600 HP engines, East Coast Jet Boats have incredible acceleration, speed and maneuverability.
Cape May Jet Boat Questions and Answers
- How Fast Do We Go on the Jet Boat? – US Coast Guard only allows us to do 35 knots with passengers.
- How Many Passengers on the Jet Boat? – 24 passengers and 1 captain
- Where does the Jet Boat Go in Cape May? – Cape May Jet Boat Tous takes you on a guided tour down Intercoastal Waterway into Cape May Harbor and off Shore in the Atlantic Ocean and into the Delaware Bay. Our Boat reaches speeds of 35 knots and spirals into 360 degree Adrenaline Turns.
- How Much Does the Trip Coast Per Passenger? $49.99 Per Passenger , Receive a 10% Discount for booking your reservation on line. Please use discount code CAPE MAY RESORT
- Do You Have Access to A Rest Room on Board?- Due to the performance nature of our Jet Boat her design does not accommodate a restroom. Once you are seated on “Get Some” USCG Regulations require that you remain seated for the duration of the excursion.
- How Long Is The Ride?- You ride will last between 45-50 minutes, with Jet Boat Adventures departing every 90 Minutes
- Discounted on-line tickets cannot be used same day of purchase.
- 24hrs prior to reservation to cancel or change reservation.
- Once purchased, absolutely NO REFUNDS
- Weather related cancelations are determined by Captains 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must arrive 20mins prior to reservation.
- If buying combo tickets for two or three activities the same person must do each activity.
- Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign wavier