The summer is finally coming to end here in Cape May NJ. The best is yet to come as September in Cape May brings uncrowded beaches and lot’s of fall activities for those locals that come back to Cape May every year.
If you looking for fun things to do in Cape May during Labor Day weekend check out Cape May Resort Calendar here for a listing of the current events and activities.
Come to Cape May after the Labor Day weekend and attend a Side Walk sale at the Washington Street Mall, or watch the Dragon Boat Festival on the Cape May Harbor. You can run a 5K in the Run the Vineyards 5K or bring your pooch to the Cape May Mutt Strut on Sept 28th.
The cooling days of September bring in the best fishing season at the shore, join the Cape May Lady out of the Jersey Marina offer (3) 4 hour fishing trips per day or take a Whale and Dolphin Watching sightseeing trip with the Cape May Whale Watcher sailing from the Miss Chris Marina. You can also take a slow ride around the Harbor with the Cape May Tiny Cruise Line and enjoy a lunch at a waterfront restaurant.
Here’s a brief list of activities and fun Things to Do in September in Cape May, visit the Cape Chamber of Commerce activities site at this link for additional information.
Cape May Fun Things to Do after Labor Day at the Jersey Shore
- Fall Sidewalk Sale Date: September 12, 2013 – September 15, 2013Website: http://www.washingtonstreetmall.com
- Cape May Dragon Boat FestivalDate: September 28, 2013Website:http://www.capemaydragonboat.com
- Freud’s Last Session.. Mark St. Germain Date: September 18, 2013 – October 19, 2013Website: http://www.capemaystage.com/
- Run the Vineyards – Down the Shore 5K Date: September 22, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Name: Mutt StrutDate: September 28, 2013Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PMWebsite: http://www.cmcdotc.com
Search for Cape May Fall Events on the Go from your Mobile Phone
If you are looking for additional things to do in Cape May County please visit the Cape May Resort.com Things to Do page here. For additional Water Sports, Sightseeing and specialty tours in Cape May please visit our Cape May Resort Simple Tix Site to plan you fall activity during your visit to Cape May County. You can bring your mobile smart phone or tablet, search for fall events and tickets and book you Cape May reservation on line to receive a discount. The easiest part is that the Cape May Resort SimpleTix Program allows you to board or enter your event by showing your smartphone.