And don’t forget if your looking for something to do in Cape May for Labor Day this weekend check out our Top Ten Labor Day Activities for Cape May NJ
The end of summer is just around the corner in Cape May! Before the temperature starts dropping and you start dropping the kids off at school, try to fit in these 10 fun activities to do in Cape May during this upcoming Labor Day Week End.
- Hit the Beach before the Summer Ends here in Cape May, you paid for those beach tags, no go ahead and use them.
- Check out the Cape Mayand West Cape May Farmers Market, you can plan a meal with farm fresh NJ produce for the week end.
- Throw a back yard party or barbecue; it’s not too late to fire up the grill with some steaks and fresh fish from the Lobster House in Cape May.
- Why not Shop and Stroll, check out the Washington Street Mall a three block pedestrian concourse between Perry and Ocean Streets, don’t forget to visit West Cape May and check out the West End Garage.
- Have some fresh Fish, The Lobster house which is home to a commercial fishing fleet also has a dockside raw bar and the outdoor Schooner American restaurant to sit and order fresh fish and have a cold beer.
- Salute the Flag at Sunset Point, the Sunset Point Gift shop holds a Flag Ceremony every day at desk, listen to the old scratched record over the loud speakers you can hunt for Cape May Diamonds at Sunset Beach in front of the Concrete Ship.
- Cool off with Wine Tasting in Cape May, You can visit the Cape May Winery or try the Hawk Haven Winery in Rio Grande NJ.
- Order a Cold Beer and have a bucket of peel and eat shrimp, check out the Beach Shack and the Rusty Nail in Cape May they both offer hip family fun dining with an outside bard and you can sit around the fire pit with your toes in the Sand during the evening.
- Hit the Happy Hour, you can check out the Brown Room located inside the Congress Hall or visit Martini Beach, or the new Sea Salt Restaurant.
- Take a tour of the Cape May Light, Concrete Tower of the Physick House. You can get discounttickets here from the Cape May Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts; don’t forget to bring the camera for a great photo opp.
by Ryan Reclaim on 09/04/12
Cape May Resort.com has a new logo update
Just in time for the Labor Day Week End we have our new logo update. To help celebrate with all of the local merchants we are offering a free link for any local Cape May business to be included in with our preferred partners. Please feel free to contact us direct or link here below to request you new Cape May Link to out site. Cape May Resort.com is a community minded site and is looking to spread the good word on all local Cape May Merchants. Request your free Business link here to be included with the Cape May Resort Partner site.