Cape May New Year’s 2014 Get Into the Holiday Spirit and Visit Cape May during the Winter Season this Year.
Check Deals above
Come to Cape May this New Year’s Holiday to get in the mood for the New 2014 Season. Cape May is transformed during the Holiday Season with decorated Victorian Homes, gas lit streets and holiday trimmings throughout the town. You can take a New Year’s Trolley Ride or enjoy a special Romantic Dinner with your family and friends. Thinking of coming to Cape May to celebrate New Years Eve this year. Check out the Virginia Hotel, Congress Hall or the Merion Inn, all offering New Years Eve packages to help your ring in the New Year in style at the Jersey Shore. Listen to Jazz at the Virgina Hotel , or spend the day at Congress Hall warming yourself in front of a fireplace after a brisk walk and some shopping hunting at the Washington Street Mall.
Visit the Jersey Shore Where there are Lots of Things to Do During the Slow Season, enjoy the months of January & February and view 2014 local events in Cape May.
Check Prices Above
Come to Cape May during the New Year’s Holiday Season. The new year is one of the best times to come down to the shore and enjoy the tepid weather and uncrowded town for some great weekend shopping. Cape May is decked out with its Victorian Best for the Holiday Season. Come to Cape May and enjoy the local innkeepers decorations, walk the beach and spend an evening at the Brown Room at Congress Hall in front of the warm fireplace. You can also bring your Pet to Cape May for the New Years Season.The fact is that Cape May like most resort destinations has gone to the dogs, and has become much more pet friendly. You can stay at a dedicated Guest House, the The Billmae Cottage or learn more about Pet Friendly accommodations here.
Make a New Year’s Resolution this Year and Visit the Jersey Shore More Often.
- Cape May New Years 2013 Congress Hall Glitter Ball – Cape May New Years Event Details here
- The Virginia Hotel – come down to the shore for the new year and listen to Jazz Pianist Paul Sottile every Friday and Saturday evening. You can check the schedule here for additional information.
- Walk the Beaches – the slow season is the best time to walk the beaches and hunt for shells. Bring you favorite pup and take a brisk walk in the morning while enjoying the fresh Cape May Salt air.
- Go Shopping on the Mall – the Washington Street Mall is open every weekend. You can walk the mall during the weekend and score some great deals before the new summer season kicks in.
- Visit the Light House – Grab a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate and head down to the lighthouse for a brisk walk.
- Bed and Breakfast for two Come down to the Shore for the Valentine’s Day weekend and stay at a local Bed and Breakfast Inn. Enjoy sleeping in on a Sunday morning and getting up to a home prepared breakfast while reading the paper in a relaxing environment.
- Bring Your Pet to Cape May – Cape May is Pet Friendly, you can bring you favorite Pet for the off season and stay in a Bed and Breakfast or special Pet Friendly Accommodations.
Things to do in Cape May During the New Year and Valentine’s Season.
Things to Do in Cape May NJ during the Winter New Year Season. Are you thinking of coming down the shore for a getaway or a romantic evening at a Cape May Luxury Hotel or Bed and Breakfast? Check the local listings and Cape May events as many local restaurants are offering specials along with discount codes for hotels for the special upcoming Holidays. Winter is the best time of the year to celebrate the Holiday Season with your significant other and make some special memories at the Jersey Shore this year.
Enjoy a Cape May Resort During the New Year for Valentine’s Day.
Searching for a Romantic Bed and Breakfast or Historic Hotel Vacation Package in Cape May NJ during the New Year?
Valentines B&B Deals click above
Are you thinking of coming to Cape May this season for vacation and looking for that Cape May Resort Vacation Package? Cape May offers accommodations for every type of stay, including Luxury Cape May Resort, Historic Hotels, Motels on the Cape May Beach and Five Star Bed and Breakfast Inn’s. You can search below by type of Cape May Property be using the Cape May Resort menu bar to search for your Vacation package by type. Simply press on Historic Hotels, Luxury Hotels, Bed and Breakfast Inns or Hotels and Motels to see which properties are available for your upcoming Cape May Stay.
Congress Hall, The Ocean Club and The Queen Victoria all offer Cape May packages for a special occasion, or just to come down to the shore for a memorable vacation getaway. Consider making your stay even more memorable with one of our special Cape May Resort vacation packages
Looking for a Cape May Hotel Deal?
Complete your search for you Cape May Vacation and Check the local deals here to get the best price and save money on your next great vacation. With Cape May Resort Travel working with the world’s largest online travel agency Expedia , we make it easy to get the best prices on Cape May Hotels + hotel vacations.
– See more at: http://www.capemayresort.com/#sthash.32KKei2x.dpuf