Come to Cape May and eat like a local, take a look at some of the top restaurants in Cape May New Jersey.
Cape May offers a wide range of restaurants from the traditional outdoor venue to the newer restaurants opening this Season. Simply click on the following links to get real time reviews and google maps to plan your next dining experience.
Click on the links below to select current hours of operation, cuisine, locations, and real rankings from Trip Advisor visor or Google.
Google Guide to Cape May Restaurants can be found here.
Trip Advisor Guide to Cape May Restaurants can be found here.
Are you coming to Cape May and would like to try a BYOB or Bring Your Own Bottle restaurant. One of our favorites is Union Park located on Beach Ave inside the Hotel Macomber. If you are looking to get away from the crowds try the Red Store located in Cape May Point.
Why not save half of your Cape May Restaurant bill and bring your Wine or beverage for dinner. You will not be charged a corkage fee and if they do not serve alcohol, and you can enjoy your favorite wine selection as you dine. Cape May offers a number of liquor stores nearby to pick up your favorite selections.
Cape May BYOB Restaurant Listings
- Panicos-West Cape May
- The Black Duck- West Cape May
- The Red Store-located in Cape May Point
- Union Park Dining Room, located in the Hotel Macomber
- Cinco de Mayo
- 410 Bank Street Restaurant
- Tisha’s Fine Dining
- Backstreet Simply Delicious
- Cappy’s Seaside Pizza
- Higher Grounds Organic Café
- Good Earth Organic Eatery
- Cooper Fish
- A Ca Mia
- Back Bay Bistro (Villas)
- Cape Orient
- Cucina Rosa
- Freda’s Cafe
- Beach Side Smoke House
- Blue Moon Pizza
- George’s Place
- Godmothers Restaurant
- La Verandah at the Hotel Alcott
- Louisa’s Cafe
- Island Grill
- Old Grande Restaurant by Tony Clark
- Peter Shields Restaurant
- Seaside Cheese
Where can I find a local Liquor Store or Tobacconist in Cape May or the Wildwood area During our Vacation?
Local Cape May County Liquor Stores
- Sunset Liquors in West Cape May-106 Sunset Blvd West Cape May – Cape May (609) 435-5052 – Brand new store that opened in May 2012, this was a great place that I was surprised was open late on a Sunday. Vast selection of items, very clean, nice interior & exterior, a bit on the expensive side. This store is across the street from the Black Duck Restaurant in West Cape May and we Love the fact that it is not a chain & is a locally owned business.
- Montreal Liquor Store in Cape May 1025 Beach Ave Cape May (609) 884-6114 – This store is in a great location attached to the Montreal Hotel on Beach Ave. The owner is extremely informative on wine selections and it’s one of the most convenient locations in Cape May. Browse our incredible selection of wines from Cape May County and around the world. The Montreal Liquor Store also features Cape May’s best selection of domestic, import and craft beers, as well as a wide array of your favorite liquors and spirits. Located Next Door to Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille