Coming to the beach in Cape May for your Annual Vacation? What to do if it’s raining during your Cape May Weekend Vacation.
Cape May offers a beautiful beach side Victorian Resort area, along with five star restaurants, boating and recreational events and activities for the summer season.
If you here for vacation and it’s a rainy weekend in Cape May take a look at the list of top things to do in Cape during the rain.
Top Ten Things to Do in the Rain in Cape May NJ during Vacation
- Go Shopping at the Washington Street Mall, visit West Cape May and check end the West End Garage
- Enjoy the day a local Cape May Winery, take a local wine tour and enjoy a flight tasting of wines.
- Head over to Beach Ave and enjoy the arcades on the promenade.This is old school fun for the family including tickets dispensed as you play along.
- Enjoy a local Cape May Museum or head over to Rio Grande and check out the vintage aircraft. NASW Aviation Museum
- Enjoy a day at the Cape May Day Spa, or visit any of the local Cape May Spa’s for a day of pampering and relaxation.
- Enjoy the day aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher, this fully enclosed environmentally controlled cabin is a great place to enjoy Dolphin and nature sightings while protected from the rain.
- Spend the day fishing in the rain aboard the Cape May Lady, the fish always bite in the rain and the Cape May Lady offers 4 hour fishing trips regardless of the rainy weather.
- Stay on your covered porch in Cape May and enjoy a beach side view of the ocean. The 931 Guest Beach House is a favorite based on the unique location and covered beach side view.
- Take a Horse and Trolley Ride while enjoying the narration from the carriage driver.
- Head over to Congress Hall and enjoy a luxurious cocktail in the Brown Room, know as the living room of Cape May.
- Go Surfer Style and head to original Rusty Nail Surfers Bar, which has been upgraded with a compliment compliment of food and upscale beverages.
- Cape May County Zoo – it’s free and family fun …Consider a trip to the Cape May County Zoo. It’s really a great local zoo that your kids are sure to love, Admission is free and the 85 acre zoo features over 250 different species including wild cats (Lions, Cheetahs & Tigers) which are a very popular attraction.