” It’s a Snow Day in Cape May ” Things to Do in the Snow in Cape May – Snow Activities for Home
Ok we are getting slammed with another snow day here in Cape May, and the kids are home and you’re not going to work. It’s not a good idea to have the kids play video games and sit in front of the TV all day. Here are a few creative ideas and few activities to help spend some family time together. You can only play outside or visit the park for so long in this frigid weather.
Here’s a List of 10 Activities for kids staying home in Cape May during this winter storm.
1. Read a book together
2. Ok it’s time for cleanup and do some chores
3. Bake Cookies at home and make a fun project together
4. Have a Dance Party
5. Watch the Winter Olympics
6. Enjoy some Arts & Crafts together
7. Play a board game together
8. Play in the Snow, head to the park, and have a snowball fight
9. Make a family photo book
10. Start a Photo Scavenger Hunt
Here’s our List of a few things to do for you, staying home in Cape May during this winter storm.
- Plan your summer vacation
- Going shopping on line with Amazon or your favorite retailer
- Rent a movie on Netflix, soak in your favorite flick
- Take a long walk outside and warm up at the Congress Hall Fireplace
- Head over to the Ugly Mug and have a draft
- Visit the Naval Air Museum in Rio Grande with the kids
- Take your partner to a local winery and enjoy the afternoon with a flight of wine tasting
- Go to the local book store, fire up your tablet and get into that novel.
- Check your boat on land, and hope for an early Spring !
- Get out the shovel and clean up !