When in Cape May NJ-Things to Do Include:
Spend a day at the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local Cape May winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations. Click on the pictures below for more information on a particular category or visit the Cape May events page. Not enough? Click here for additional things to do while in Cape May NJ.
Yes! There is plenty in Cape May To Do!
Ideas for Cape May To Do’s
Please visit our Cape May Weekly Event Calendar to check on Fun Family Things To Do in Cape May every weekend. Planning a trip to the Jersey shore, check ahead and plan your Cape May Activites before you pack up for your trip.
Visit local Farm Stands
Shopping for Antiques
Free Cape May Visitors Guide
Cape May Church and Synagogue locations
Cape May County Zoo
Cape May Local Events
More on What to do in Cape May
Ten Top Summer 2012 Activities for Cape May NJ
The start of summer is just around the corner in Cape May. Before the temperature starts dropping and you start dropping the kids off at school, try to fit in these 10 fun activities to do in Cape May during this upcoming summer weekend in Cape May.
2. Check out the Cape May and West Cape May Farmers Market, you can plan a meal with farm fresh NJ produce for the weekend.
3. Throw a back yard party or barbecue; it’s not too late to fire up the grill with some steaks and fresh fish from the Lobster House in Cape May.
4. Why not Shop and Stroll, check out the Washington Street Mall a three block pedestrian concourse between Perry and Ocean Streets, don’t forget to visit West Cape May and check out the West End Garage.
5. Have some fresh Fish, The Lobster House which is home to a commercial fishing fleet also has a dockside raw bar and the outdoor Schooner American restaurant to sit and order fresh fish and have a cold beer.
6. Salute the flag at Sunset Point, the Sunset Point Gift Shop holds a flag ceremony every day at desk, listen to the old scratched record over the loud speakers you can hunt for Cape May Diamonds at Sunset Beach in front of the Concrete Ship.
7. Cool off with Wine Tasting in Cape May, You can visit the Cape May Winery or try the Hawk Haven Winery in Rio Grande NJ.
8. Order a cold beer and have a bucket of peel and eat shrimp, check out the Beach Shack and the Rusty Nail in Cape May they both offer hip family fun dining with an outside bar and you can sit around the fire pit with your toes in the sand during the evening.
9. Hit the Happy Hour, you can check out the Brown Room located inside the Congress Hall or visit Martini Beach, or the new Sea Salt Restaurant.
10. Take a tour of the Cape May Lighthouse, Concrete Tower of the Physick House. You can get discount tickets here from the Cape May Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts; don’t forget to bring the camera for a great photo opp.
Click here for additional Cape May Things To Do while in Cape May NJ!
Cape May Digital
Check out our Cape May E-Coupon promotions to keep you saving money. Nothing to clip totally paperless, simply show your local merchant your smart phone for discount offer or feel free to click on the smaller image and print the the digital coupon in advance for your visit.
Cape May Event
Stay up to date with local Cape May Events. This Calendar includes local Cape May Mac Tours times and locations. If you in Cape May for a Vacation week, or just a week end, you can follow up on your favorite Cape May Events and Pre-Plan your vacation to the shore.
View The Free Cape May
Check out the official Cape May Visitors Guide Published by the Chamber of Commerce. This Guide includes Cape May Things to do, Where to Stay in Cape May, Special Events and over 84 pages of your favorite Cape May restaurants, shops, hotels and resorts and local Cape May merchants.