Tips on How To Buy a Good Cigar in Cape May County
Find a Local Cigar Shop in Cape May County or the Wildwood NJ Area during you Family Vacation. It’s time to get ready for the Upcoming Memorial Day Weekend in Cape May, Wildwood and RIo Grande. Load up the Kids, pack the camper, head down to the shore house but don’t forget to come by Seagars in RIo Grande and Pick up your favorite Cigars for the Holiday Weekend.
Executive editor Gordon Mott and senior editor David Savona visit a cigar shop where they offer tips on how to pick out the perfect cigar for the right price.
Seagars is the place to shop and to enjoy your favorite smokes. It’s not often that you can find a Cigar Shop, Walk in Humidor and a New Jersey family-owned and operated business that offers handcrafted cigars. Seagars located minutes from Cape May NJ, offers a full service in-door cigar lounge with comfortable seating and a large offering of handcrafted Cigars and Tobacco. The most unique feature of Seagars is that you can walk into the largest 20 x 18 Cigar Humidor in South Jersey to select your favorite Cigars. Seagars has been providing high quality Cigars for local patrons from the local Marinas, Golf Courses, and Cape May and Wildwood NJ Camping Sites.
Seagars Offers : all major brands including Padron, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, and more
If you have been looking for one of the finest smokes in Cape My, look no further, Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Cigars exude sophistication, quality, and premium taste.
Relax in your Local Man Cave at SeaGars and enjoy a fresh Cigar indoors.
Looking for a Professional Cape May County Tobacconist with Humidors, Lighters and Accessories.
Seagars is a Family owned and operated Tobacconist operating in the Jersey Shore area for many years. Seagars is the largest Tobacconist in Cape May County and expert dealer offering a full range of smoking accoutrement’s including custom lighters, ashtrays, humidors, quality cigar cutters and much more.
Seagars also offers it’s local South Jersey Guest the largest walk in Cigar Humidor in the area full stocked with a full range of high end premium Cigars. Come to Seagars if you are planning a Golf Outing, Boating trip or a special event to stock up and save on your Cigar purchases. Seagrars is conveniently located on Route 47 in the Canals Shopping center in Rio Grande NJ.
Seagars -1613 Route 47 South
Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Phone: 609 846 7695
Get the Best Brands of Cigars Handcrafted Tobacco and Accessories at Seagars
Here’s a quick list of the most common top 10 Cigars offered at Seagars.
1) Macanudo – Macanudo cigars are manufactured in the city of Santiago in the Dominican Republic. The Macanudo line of cigars use a mild Dominican filler blend, a unique binder originated from the Tuxtla Valley of Mexico, and a premium grade Connecticut shade wrapper. Macanudo always deliver a distinctively smooth and mellow taste that is consistent from cigar to cigar.
2) Arturo Fuente– Master cigar makers Carlos Fuente Sr. and Jr. are known as the masters of the cigar craft. These hand-made Dominican cigars are of impeccable quality. Fuente’s traditional blend “Gran Reserva” carries a mild-to-medium body coupled with a delicate spice and nutty core. Arturo Fuente cigars are deemed one of the most consistent hand made cigars in the world.
3)H Upman – For over 150 years, H. Upmann has been enjoyed by cigar connoisseurs world wide. This hand-crafted smooth, rich cigar has roots from La Romana, Dominican Republic. It’s a consistency and flawless construction combined with its distinct nutty flavor has been a trademark recognized by many for years.
4) Ashton – Made in the Dominican Republic by the hand of Tabacalera A. Fuente, Ashton cigars offer an impeccably rolled cigar that is always consistent from box to box. Three styles are offered which include (Aged Maduro, Aged Cabinet and Traditional). This popular brand offers a wide variety of mild-to-medium rich flavors that satisfy the most discriminating smoker.
5) Partagas – A perfect cigar in every way. Partagas is one of the finest crafted cigars available in the USA. The Piloto Cubano blend boasts a flavors of wood and coffee and carries a medium body. Finished in African Cameroon wrapper, the Partagas line of cigars have a distinct spicy note thats is smooth and full of flavor.
6) CAO – One of the most popular, family owned and operated lines in cigar industry today. CAO is comprised of a diversified selection of blends for the cigar aficionado.
7) Cohiba – An expensive ultra-premium cigar finished with a toothy African Cameroon wrapper. The Cohiba line of hand-made cigars are flavorful and smooth from the first draw to the last.
8) Montecristo – The meticulous handmade construction of the Montecristo cigar has made itself a legendary name in Cuba. Menendez y Garcia factory in the Dominican Republic have crafted a fine slow burning cigar loaded with rich, complex flavors. This flawless cigar is savored by the most discriminating cigar enthusiast.
9) Rome and Julieta – An excellent smooth aromatic cigar with a medium-bodied blend. Slightly sweet with flavors of oak and coffee. If you haven’t smoked a Romeo y Julieta cigar recently, we feel you should really make an effort in doing so.
10) El Rey de Mundo – A delectable symphony of Honduran flavors, impeccable construction, slow burn and draw. The enchantingly complex blend of the worlds finest tobaccos make this cigar line arguably one of the best made in the world today. A “must try” cigar for all cigar lovers!
Seagars in Rio Grande, NJ is family-owned and operated business that offers handcrafted cigars. They are open all year round. Come relax with us.
- In-door cigar lounge
- Roll your own tobacco
- Handcrafted cigars
- Largest walk-in humidor in South Jersey 20×18