Take a professional South Jersey-guided vineyard tour of Cape May County- You can tour over six New Jersey local award winning wineries in Cape May County, all within a 20 minute or less drive. Winemaking is serious business in NJ State. It has become not only an elegant solution for preserving Farmland acres, but has allowed New Jersey to become the sixth largest producer of US wines. During your next trip to Cape May visit and support a local vineyard, take a tasting tour and enjoy the best wines that Cape May County has to offer.
Cape May Offers Award Winning Wines from a unique Micro Climate.
The Cape May peninsula has a unique climate. For the tender European wine grapes (Vitis vinifera), the Mid-Atlantic region is hostile: too cold, too humid, and too rainy. But lower Cape May’s climate is moderated by two large bodies of water, the Atlantic Ocean and the Delaware Bay. The configuration and climate parallels a famous French wine-growing region, the Bordeaux, which lies between the Atlantic and the lower Gironde River. Like the area known as the Medoc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc do very well in this climate.
The Atlantic and Delaware Bay support the grape vines in a number of ways. First, the winters are not so cold. Temperatures rarely dip below zero Fahrenheit, the killing zone for Vitis vinifera. Second, we have an extended growing season, usually 200 frost free days, which allows many varieties to ripen into late October. Third, we have water-borne breezes that dry out the canopy, reducing fungal disease. Finally the loamy sand soil drains quickly, so vine roots are not standing in “wet feet” after the frequent and often severe thunderstorms.
Willow Creek Winery produces premium sustainable wines that are grown and bottled on site on our 50 acre farm in Cape May, NJ- a combination of preserved and unpreserved farmland. With over 40 acres of vines planted within the last seven years, our unique climate allows us to produce some of the finest hand-crafted wines found this side of Europe
The Southern Mansion is delighted to offer it’s own Winery Willow Creek Winery 168 Stevens St. Cape May NJ, 08204. (609)770-8782.www.willowcreekwinerycapemay.com. Our Cape May winery just a quick bike or car ride 2 miles from the
South Jersey Wine Tours is currently offering the following Hotel and Wine Tour packages in partnership with finest Cape May Resort area hotels. Click on the hotel links below to learn about the packages and pre-book you wine tour event.
- Southern Mansion Hotel WIne Tour Package
- Congress Hall Wine Tour Package
- Ocean Club Hotel and Wine Tour Package
- Peter Shields Inn & Restaurant WIne Tour Package
- The Star Inn Wine Tour Package
South Jersey Wine Tours –
Bed and Breakfast & Wine Tour Packages
Accommodations in the resort beach town of Cape May NJ.y. For information on a wine tour B&B package, please click any of the following links
- Southern Mansion Hotel and Wine Tour package
- Luther Ogden Inn WIne Tour Package
- Beauclaires Bed & Breakfast Inn Wine Tour Package
- The Albert Stevens Inn Wine Tour Package
- Peter Shields Inn & Restaurant Wine Tour Package
South Jersey Wine Tours –
Cape May Wine Tour and Day Spa Relaxation Packages
Enjoy a magical experience in Cape May Wine Tour Region with a 2-hour tour through the magnificent wine region of Cape May and afterward rejuvenate your body with the best Spa Services in Cape May.
- Cape May Day Spa
- Congress Hall, The Sea Spa
- Accent on Beauty Day Spa in West Cape May
- The Well Center for Massage in Cape May
Let us design a custom wine tour package for your special event in Cape May. Spend the day with a professional driver as we arrange the best Wine Trail for you to experience. We visit all of the award winning wineries in Cape May, Atlantic, Salem, Gloucester and Burlington counties. Come spend a relaxing day with us and taste the award winning wines of Cape May.
To book and check the upcoming Wine Tour events packages please visit the Cape May SimpleTix event page below:
South Jersey WIne Tours 856 467 4587 or e-mail us direct at infoSJwinetours.com.
Looking for something unique and fun to do? Try a wine tour right here in South Jersey! We do a variety of wine tours that include 25 wineries from Shamong to Cape May. Come taste the award winning wines of New Jersey! We also accommodate custom Wine Tours and events for a special day in Cape May.
Designing a Wine You Own Personalized Wine Tour In Cape May
- We do romantic tours for couples or up to groups of 40. If you want to entertain clients or are having guest or family members in for the week, then this is an inexpensive way to get the best bang for your buck.
- We Pick up at your local Cape May Bed and Breakfast, Hotel, Rental home or your Marina. No worry about parking or moving vehicles during the crowded summer season.
- Wine tours make great birthday or anniversary activity. You can also do a wine tour as a holiday party, bachelor/ette party or a girls day out. Reward your employees with a wine tour gift certificate, they’ll love it! If you are having a fund raiser in the near future and you want to do something different and make money, this is a sure winner!
- Enjoy the picturesque, rural, country back roads as you sit back in your limousine and cruise to the next winery.
- Designing a Wine Tour – You can design you own wine tour itinerary or we will be glad to assist you with the selection. Most of our tours are private as you rent the vehicle appropriate for your group size. See our ‘Our Fleet’ page.
- We have a variety of tours available! See our ‘Wine Tour Packages’ page. Your wine tour can include many things such as: A boxed lunch,A casino trip,A beer cruise,A comedy show.,If you want to add something to your wine tour, let us know and we will be happy to work with you.
- When you book a South Jersey Wine Tour with Arrive In Style Limousine your wine tasting fees will be reduced at most wineries.
- For your added fun there are other in-winery tours such as barrel tastings and facility tours that are given. The cost for these tours cost extra and vary in price.-Does not apply on Wine Trail Weekend