Enjoy Christmas In Cape May for the Holiday Season
Christmas in the Victorian town Cape May is a special and magical time as merchants and homeowners decorate the beautiful Victorian Homes. To add to the Christmas spirit you can take old fashioned Christmas trolley tour with (MAC) Mid Atlantic Center for the Arts. Don’t miss the Washington Street Mall to enjoy the merchants decorations and the entire town including the Cape May Hisoric Hotels, and Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn’s all decorate for the Christmas Holidays.
Special Events and Things to do for Christmas in Cape May NJ
Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
Join special guests Santa Claus and Dr. Physick for the Christmas tree lighting. Refreshments will be served and Santa will flip the switch and light the thousands of bulbs.
6–8 pm tour, 7 pm tree lighting
The Emlen Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St.
Sponsored by the Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts & Humanities (MAC). For more information, call 609-884-5404 or 800-275-4278 or visit www.capemaymac.org.
Christmas Candlelight Tours in Cape May
Saturdays, Dec. 6, 13 & 27, 2014
5:30pm to 8:30pm
Experience the high point of Cape May’s holiday season during these self-guided tours, which feature:
• Homes, inns, hotels & churches specially decorated for the holidays (at least a dozen each night)
• Christmas caroling and strolling musicians, trees and garland & good old-fashioned cheer
• Hospitality centers with warm beverages & home-baked goodies
• Admission to the Emlen Physick Estate, Cape May’s only Victorian house museum, and to “An Old-fashioned Christmas: Holiday Traditions through the Years” exhibit in the Carriage House Gallery
• Continuous shuttle service on heated trolleys
$25 adults, $20 children (ages 3-12)
Limited tours. Reserve early! Ca