Starting your Summer Season with a Fresh Cigar from Seagars in Cape May County
Let the Memorial Weekend Day fever start this May at the New Jersey Shore. We always start the official beginning of the summer season by enjoying our favorite Cigar from Seagars. You can purchase the best brands and some of most delicious and affordable cigars at Seagars in Rio Grande NJ. If you are going to the Wildwoods,starting your camping season, enjoying Cape May or launching your boat, make sure you stock up for the Memorial Day weekend with a visit to Seagars in Rio Grande NJ.
Seagars has been associated with selling the New Jersey Shore’s area’s finest cigars, is now offering a full range of Cigars for the upcoming Holiday Summer Season. If you are coming to the Cape May County area this summer season, SeaGars is located on Route 47 next to the Wildwoods , Cape May and all of the local camp grounds. Seagars offers the best brands of Cigars including handcrafted tobacco and a full assortment of cigar accessories.
Here’s a quick list of the most common top 10 Cigars offered at Seagars.
1) Macanudo – Macanudo cigars are manufactured in the city of Santiago in the Dominican Republic. The Macanudo line of cigars use a mild Dominican filler blend, a unique binder originated from the Tuxtla Valley of Mexico, and a premium grade Connecticut shade wrapper. Macanudo always deliver a distinctively smooth and mellow taste that is consistent from cigar to cigar.
2) Arturo Fuente– Master cigar makers Carlos Fuente Sr. and Jr. are known as the masters of the cigar craft. These hand-made Dominican cigars are of impeccable quality. Fuente’s traditional blend “Gran Reserva” carries a mild-to-medium body coupled with a delicate spice and nutty core. Arturo Fuente cigars are deemed one of the most consistent hand made cigars in the world.
3)H Upman – For over 150 years, H. Upmann has been enjoyed by cigar connoisseurs world wide. This hand-crafted smooth, rich cigar has roots from La Romana, Dominican Republic. It’s a consistency and flawless construction combined with its distinct nutty flavor has been a trademark recognized by many for years.
4) Ashton – Made in the Dominican Republic by the hand of Tabacalera A. Fuente, Ashton cigars offer an impeccably rolled cigar that is always consistent from box to box. Three styles are offered which include (Aged Maduro, Aged Cabinet and Traditional). This popular brand offers a wide variety of mild-to-medium rich flavors that satisfy the most discriminating smoker.
5) Partagas – A perfect cigar in every way. Partagas is one of the finest crafted cigars available in the USA. The Piloto Cubano blend boasts a flavors of wood and coffee and carries a medium body. Finished in African Cameroon wrapper, the Partagas line of cigars have a distinct spicy note thats is smooth and full of flavor.
6) CAO – One of the most popular, family owned and operated lines in cigar industry today. CAO is comprised of a diversified selection of blends for the cigar aficionado.
7) Cohiba – An expensive ultra-premium cigar finished with a toothy African Cameroon wrapper. The Cohiba line of hand-made cigars are flavorful and smooth from the first draw to the last.
8) Montecristo – The meticulous handmade construction of the Montecristo cigar has made itself a legendary name in Cuba. Menendez y Garcia factory in the Dominican Republic have crafted a fine slow burning cigar loaded with rich, complex flavors. This flawless cigar is savored by the most discriminating cigar enthusiast.
9) Rome and Julieta – An excellent smooth aromatic cigar with a medium-bodied blend. Slightly sweet with flavors of oak and coffee. If you haven’t smoked a Romeo y Julieta cigar recently, we feel you should really make an effort in doing so.
10) El Rey de Mundo – A delectable symphony of Honduran flavors, impeccable construction, slow burn and draw. The enchantingly complex blend of the worlds finest tobaccos make this cigar line arguably one of the best made in the world today. A “must try” cigar for all cigar lovers!
Seagars in Rio Grande, NJ is family-owned and operated business that offers handcrafted cigars. They are open all year round. Come relax with us.
- In-door cigar lounge
- Roll your own tobacco
- Handcrafted cigars
- Largest walk-in humidor in South Jersey 20×18
Check out this video of the largest walk in humidor in South Jersey.
SeaGars is located in the Joe Canals Shopping center on Route 47 Seagars Smoke Shop
1613 New Jersey 47, Rio Grande, NJ (609) 846-7693
View Larger Map