Dog Friendly Things to Do in Cape May, Take Your Dog with You to Cape May
Thinking of taking your Dog to Cape May for a stay over, or looking for a place to take your Dog to lunch in Cape May. Here’s a list of Dog Friendly Hotels and Restaurants in Cape May. Please remember to keep your Dog leashed and make sure you keep a close eye on your Dog, and please pick up and clean up after your Dog after your visit. Cape May has over 11 Dog Friendly restaurants to take you well behaved Pooch. Please keep in mind that you and your dog will be seated in outdoor setting and your Dog must remain leashed at all times.
New to our list is the Hawk Haven Winery in Rio Grande, Hawk Haven has an outdoor crush pad, and will allow you to lunch with your Pooch outdoors with a great view of the Winery.
- Alexander's 653 Washington St Cape May, NJ
- Blue Pig Tavern 251 Beach Ave Cape May, NJ
- Jackson Mountain Cafe 400 Washington Street Cape May, NJ
- Lucky Bones Backwater Grille 1200 Rte. 109 S Cape May, NJ (water provided for your pet)
- Mad Batter 19 Jackson St Cape May, NJ 8024 (offers outdoor seating)
- Monticello Bistro Cafe 131 N Broadway Cape May, NJ (offers outdoor seating)
- The Lobster House Raw Bar 906 Schellengers Landing Road, Cape May Harbor Cape May,NJ 04
- Zoe's Beachfront Eatery 715 Beach Avenue Cape May, (water provided for your pet)
- The Beach Shack – (offers outdoor seating)
- The Red General Store, 500 Cape Ave, Cape May Point (offers outdoor seating)
- Tisha’s 322 Washington Street, Cape May