Purchase Tickets for East Coast Jet Boat Adventures
Book your Reservation on Line and Save 10% use Discount Code CAPE MAY RESORT
NEW HOT SUMMER DEAL PRICING – $39.99 ADULTS $29.99 CHILDREN
East Coast Jet Boat Adventures in Cape May, NJ – Get your adrenaline pumping as you experience 360-degree turns, speeds in excess of 35 miles per hour and live the experience of a lifetime on the newest jet boat ride in Cape May.
Cape May Boat Rides
Each trip promises a unique adventure with excitement to raise your pulse! Something REALLY cool is coming soon to EAST COAST PARASAIL – A new addition to our family at East Coast Jet Boat Adventures! Get ready for an eco-thrill from the East Coast Parasailing’s newest, most exhilarating attraction.
- Adult & Children 14+
$39.99 – Save 10% – Plan your Jet Boat Adventure- plan 48 hours in advance.
- Child 5-13:
$29.99 – Save 10% – Plan 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations are required in advance.
Save 10% with your discount code when online tickets are purchased 24 hours in advance. Call today to book your trip at 609-898-UFLY (8359)
East Coast Jet Boat adventures brings the famous New Zealand jet boat experience to the Jersey Shore! Departing from Utsch’s marina in Cape May along with East coast Parasail / Jet Ski rentals, each trip promises a unique adventure with excitement
Book Your Reservation Online and Save 10%
Use Discount Code:
CAPE MAY RESORT
Our Jet Boat Adventures fill fast, so book your Jet Boat Adventure at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family.
Explore Cape May’s waterways with a 45-minute jet boat ride on the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Cape May Harbor. Rides include spins, tricks, and high-speed adrenaline adventures you’ll never forget! You’ll feel the thrill of the 360-degree turns, reach speeds in excess of 35 miles per hour and live the experience of a lifetime.
- USCG Certified and Inspected East Coast Jet Boat Adventures is the Newest Adventure Activity in South Jersey. A 45-to-55 Minute Jet Boat Ride on the Beautiful Atlantic Ocean, and Cape May Harbor, including Spins, Tricks and a High Speed Adrenalin Adventure you’ll never forget?
- Experience the beautiful historic beaches and tranquil back bays with us aboard the (Get Some). “Get Some” is the fastest and only (true) New Zealand Style Jet Boat currently on the East Coast that can operate in the open ocean. Powered by twin supercharged diesel 600 HP engines, East Coast Jet Boats have incredible acceleration, speed and maneuverability.
Boat Rides from East Coast Jet Boat Adventure Company in Cape May, NJ
- 100% Safety record
- Only parasail and Jet Boat Adventure company located in Cape May
- Convenient location by Cape May’s main bridge
- Minutes from the Wildwoods and Stone Harbor
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captains
- U.S. Coast Guard 24-passenger inspected boats
- Trips depart every hour and a half
- Ample Free Parking
East Coast Jet Boat Adventure
- How Fast Do We Go on the Jet Boat?
US Coast Guard only allows us to do 35 knots with passengers.
- How Many Passengers on the Jet Boat?
24 passengers and 1 captain
- Where does the Jet Boat Go in Cape May?
Cape May Jet Boat Tours take you on a guided tour down Intercoastal Waterway into Cape May Harbor and offshore in the Atlantic Ocean and into the Delaware Bay. Our boat reaches speeds of 35 knots and spirals into 360 degree turns to get your adrenline flowing!
- How Much Does the Trip Cost Per Passenger?
$39.99 Per Passenger and remember to receive a 10% discount, you must purcahse online tickets 24 Hours in advance. Discount code = CAPE MAY RESORT
- Do You Have Access to A Rest Room on Board?
Due to the performance nature of our jet boat, her design does not accommodate a restroom. Once you are seated on “Get Some,” USCG Regulations require that you remain seated for the duration of the excursion.
- How Long Is The Ride?–
Your ride will last between 45-50 minutes, with Jet Boat Adventures departing every 90 Minutes
East Coast Jet Boat Rides in Cape May
DIRECTIONS TO EAST COAST JET BOAT ADVENTURES
The last ten miles of the Parkway are under construction this summer. Please expect big delays every weekend and throughout the summer season. Please Leave Early for your trip.
Our location is easy to reach! Take a look at the directions below, or download our easy-to-follow directions.
East Coast Parasail and Jet Boat Adventures
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
FROM POINTS NORTH (RED ROUTE)
Head to end of Garden State Parkway. Go past Exit 0. Follow signs for Route 109 S. Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Make first right at base of bridge at Lucky Bones onto Third Ave. which turns into Wissahickon Ave. Follow signs for U-turn, Utsch’s Marina & Watersports. (You will drive under the Rt. 109 Big Bridge.)
FROM THE WILDWOODS (RED ROUTE)
Head down Rio Grande Blvd. from Beach, continue over Wildwood Bridge. Take Garden State Parkway South towards Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM WILDWOOD CREST & DIAMOND BEACH (RED ROUTE)
Take Paciic Ave. (Ocean Drive) South towards Cape May. Cross the Ocean Drive toll bridge & continue South. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM AREA CAMPGROUNDS (RED ROUTE)
Take Route 9 South to Route 109 S. heading towards Garden State Parkway. Do not get on Parkway. Head South towards Cape May on Rt. 109 S. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM CAPE MAY (BLUE ROUTE)
Exit Cape May on Washington St. heading North towards Garden State Parkway. After going over little bridge, continue straight (North) on Rt. 109. After passing Lobster House sign turn right at base of bridge at Utsch’s Marina sign. If you go over Rt. 109 Big Bridge when coming from Cape May, you went too far!
USE YOUR GPS: Coordinates N 38o 57.098, W 74o 54.439 (Use this, not street address.)
East Coast Parasail Company Also Offer Jet Ski Rental and Parasailing Adventures in Cape May New Jersey. Please click on the icons below to check schedules or to book your tickets in advance and Save 10%
East Coast Parasail Terms & Conditions
- Online Tickets that are discounted cannot be used on the same day of purchase
- 24 hrs prior to reservation to cancel or change reservation.
- Once purchased, absolutely NO REFUNDS
- Weather related cancellations are determined by Captains 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must arrive 20 minutes prior to reservation.
- If buying combo tickets for two or three activities the same person must do each activity.
- Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign waiver.
- For Questions please contact East Coast Parasail at: 609-898-ULFY
- Please Note: This online booking system will only allow you to book 48 hours in advance.
- If you are trying to book after the 48 hour period please contact: East Coast Parasail:
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
Reservations: 609-898-UFLY (8359)