Looking for things to Do in Cape May NJ? Check out this short video on summer images taken in Cape May NJ
by Ryan Reclaim on 07/31/12Summer Images of Cape May New Jersey, Top Ten Things to Do in Cape May.
Looking for things to Do in Cape May NJ? Check out this short video on summer images taken in Cape May NJ.Looking for Things to Do in Cape May NJ this week end..check out these local things to do in Cape May. Spend a day at the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations.?http://capemayresort.com/Things-to-Do.html
Here is a simple top 10 list of things to do in Cape May, and don’t forget to add shopping and going to the Cape May beaches to your list.
- Cape May County Park & Zoo Route 9, West of Exit 11 off the Garden State Parkway
- Cape May County Museum In The John Holmes House 504 Route 9, Cape May Court House 465-4274
- Historic Cold Spring Village Located on Route 9, three miles North of Cape May City. 609-898-2300
- Sunset Lake & Turtle Gut Park And Memorial West Cape May
- Cape May Lighthouse
- Cape May Point, Cape May
- Shipwreck Atlantis In Delaware Bay at Sunset Beach, Cape May
- Emlen Physick Estate 1048 Washington Street, Cape May 884-5404
- Cape May County Bird Observatory 707 E. Lake Drive, Cape May 884-2376
- Aviation Museum 500 Forrestal Road / Cape May Airport Rio Grande, NJ 6