What’s Your Bucket List in Cape May New Jersey, Have You Started to Check off the Boxes yet ?
You reach a point in your life where you begin to wonder have I done all of things that I wanted to do , and can I see and do more things? We all have a bucket list of things we want to do before we reach the final day of our life. Here’s our quick bucket list of things to do in Cape May while on Vacation.
Cape May Things To Do Bucket List
- Get Married in Cape May at the Virginia Hotel
- Catch a Tuna Off-Shore and Grill it the same day for gourmet meal.
- See a Whale Breech in it’s Natural State, off the Waters of New Jersey
- Watch Dolphins play in their Natural Habitat, not in a captive environment
- Spend a weekend at the Day Spa in Cape May and experience every treatment available.
- Get drunk in the Brown Room in Congress Hall at Happy Hour, and ” walk” back to our Hotel.
- Take a Para-sailing Ride at 500 feet above the Atlantic and listen to the quiet cool wind.
- Visit Cape May Naval Air Station Museum and take a ride in a vintage World War II aircraft over the Jersey Shore.
- Watch the Fireworks from the Ocean Side and get a bird’s eye view as they light up the sky.
- Smoke a $100 cigar that Winston Churchill would have enjoyed with your friends in your own personal man cave.