What can I do in Cape May this weekend July 26-29th. Looking for Things to Do in Cape May NJ this Weekend?
Ok it’s Vacation time in Cape May for the weekend of your staying for the week and looking for things to do. Why not Climb the Lighthouse, visit a Cape May Winery or Take a trip aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher? There’s so much to do in Cape May during the summer season that it can become confusing to look for things to do.
Why not go on a Cape May TIny Cruise Harbor Cruise, or attend the EcoVentures Cape May Adventures Summer Camp at the Grand Hotel?
Here’s an easy way to search for things to do in Cape May NJ, check out water sports venues, visit the Cape May Mid Atlantic Site or visit our own Things to Do Pages with your smart-phone or tablet from your Cape May Hotel Room. If you are looking for more things to do in Cape May this weekend check out this activity page here.
Here’s a quick and easy way to search for Cape May Things to Do this weekend. Get out your smartphone, tablet or pc and check out these three great links from Cape May Resort, the Mid Atlantic Center for Arts or visit the Cape May SimpleTix Tours and Events page.
- Visit our Things to Do page on the Cape May Resort.com Website
- Check out our events on the Cape May Resort Simpletix Site for Water Sports and Tours
- Visit the Cape May Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts Things to Do Page, you can view each week-end and pick your favorite events. Check out the link for Things to Do here.
Order Tickets on your Smart Phone in Cape May and Get Discounts at Cape May Resort Simple Tix.
Here’s our quick list of fun and easy Things to Do in Cape May This Weekend during your vacation stay.
- Climb the Cape May Lighthouse, it’s 199 steps to the top and you can get a Kid Climb Free at the Cape May Mac Site with a paid Admission.
- Go Shopping at the Cape May Washington Street Mall or head over to West Cape May and hit the West End Garage for some unique one of a kind finds.
- Take a ride to Miss Chris Marina as you enter town, don’t forget to see Captain Bob at the Miss Chris to set up a Kayak Tour, Paddleboarding or Water Sightseeing trip.
- Go for a Ride on the Cape May Whale Watcher, Captain Jeff offers three trips a day 10AM, 1PM and a 6:30 Dinner Cruise. You can save 10% and order your tickets on line with Cape May Resort Simpletix.
- Go for a cool ride in the Sky with East Coast Parasailing located at Utsch’s Marina as you come over the bridge. Captain Andy and his team offer word class parasailing, jet boat adventures and jet ski rentals. Again you can save 10% with 24 advance water sport ticket orders with Cape May Resort.com SimpleTix.
- Take a Cape May Trolley Ride with the Cape May Mid Atlantic Center for the Art’s. This is a fun and easy way to see Cape May, hop on and off. Don’t forget to pick up tickets at the Washington Street Mall.
- Go to Sunset Point and enjoy the Flag Ceremony every day at dusk, this moving ceremony overlooks the Delaware Bay. Don’t forget to hunt for Cape May Diamonds on the beach or go for a round of Mini Golf after the ceremony.
- Take A Wine Tasting Tour at the Cape May Winery, visit one of the several local vineyards in Cape May and enjoy a cool day sipping your favorite award winning local wine.
- Enjoy a 4 hour Fishing Trip with Captain Jason aboard the Cape May Lady. This fun and inexpensive fishing trip departs South Jersey Marina (3) times per day. You can order tickets here and save 10% on your 4 Hour Fishing Trip for the day.
- Why not charter an off-shore deep sea fishing trip with Captain Clint aboard the ” Common Sense”. This professional charter service provides all top of the baits, rods and reels to spend a full or half day hunting for your favorite Cape May in shore or off-shore species.
- Why not go on a Cape May TIny Cruise Harbor Cruise, or attend the EcoVentures Cape May Adventures Summer Camp at the Grand Hotel?