Cape May Jet Ski and Wave-runner Rentals with East Coast Jet Ski Rentals.
If you are looking for a cool and refreshing way to enjoy your summer vacation in Cape May, try renting a personal watercraft (PWC), also called a Jet Ski or Wave-runner. Jet Ski rentals are a great way to live life to the fullest this summer without breaking your budget.Located in Utsch’s Marina at the base of the Cape May Bridge, East Coast’s skis are waiting for you! WE RENT EXCITEMENT! Experience the thrill of blasting off on a brand new Yamaha VX110 3-seater Jet Ski! We serve Cape May, Cape May County, Wildwood and all of Southern New Jersey. Book your Cape May Jet Ski Rental today and Save 10% on line.
Prior to your adventure, you will be given a safety briefing on the State and Local personal watercraft regulations by a USCG licensed captain. You also will be instructed on the safe operation of your Jet Ski so you will be fully informed about your rental! Then you will be escorted out to East Coast’s large, safe riding area, and your boundaries will be identified for your safety. East Coast has a patrol or escort on standby in our riding area the whole time of your rental
Reservations are required in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code: CAPE MAY RESORT –
Our Jet Ski Rentals fill fast, so book your rental at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family. Book your reservation on line today 48 hours in advance and save 10%.
- All renters must be 18 or older.
- Parents or guardians must sign for all passengers under 18 years of age.
- Passengers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present during rental usage.
- Passengers must be at least 42″ tall.
- Rentals are inspected before and after rental period.
- Renter(s) is/are responsible for all or any damage, repair and labor costs.
- All renters and passengers must sign a rental agreement, release of liability, and waiver forms. East Coast Jet Ski & Wave-runner Rentals, LLC reserve the right to deny rentals to persons not qualified or experienced enough for certain rentals.
- All renters must have valid photo ID and a major credit card.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- For reservations a non-refundable deposit of the cost of your rental is required. This is done to guarantee availability of your ski.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation, you must call by 8pm the night before your rental, or you will be charged.
- East Coast welcomes walk-ups but reservations are suggested.
- 9 a.m. reservations are discounted $15 for rentals.
- A $500 per watercraft deposit is required for each rental. This deposit is done with a credit card prior to your rental. All rentals need a deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS! If damage occurs and machine cannot be rented until repairs are made, you will lose the entire deposit. Examples of a $500 fee are a large hole or crack in machine allowing water to enter hull, damage to rear jet from rear ending another jet ski or driving outside of marked riding area which causes damage to the impeller. If minor damage occurs to rub rail or bumpers or you cause small scratches or knicks to the machine, then you will be refunded only half of your deposit for a charge of $250 for the repairs. If watercraft is totaled and cannot be repaired, a $1,000