Celebrating Memorial Day in Cape May NJ, take a East Coast Parasailing Adventure Ride this Weekend to start the Summer Season.
Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation’s service. Memorial Day is a United States Federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May. Many people visit cemeteries and memorials on Memorial Day and it is traditionally seen as the start of the summer season. A national moment of remembrance takes place at 3 p.m. US Eastern time. Another tradition is to fly the U.S. flag at half-staff from dawn until noon local time. Volunteers usually place an American flag upon each grave site located in a National Cemetery.
Enjoy a Day on the Water in Cape May, Capture the Action with East Coast’s World Class Parasailing.
Come soar at 500′ over the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in historic Cape May. Two of our brand new powerful USCG-certified winch boats allow you a gentle take off and landing without getting wet, unless of course, you request a “dip.” Single, tandem, or triple passenger flights are available at captain’s discretion (some restrictions).
Book your Reservation 48 Hours in Advance on Line and Save 10% use Discount Code CAPE MAY RESORT
Our boats fill fast, so book your flight at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family. Book your Cape May East Coast Parasailing tickets in advance and save 10%.
- Adult Cost Per Flight : $74.99 – Save 10% plan your flight 48 Hours in Advance and book on line.
- Non Flyer spectator: $34.99 – Save 10% plan your trip 48 Hours in Advance and book on line.
- Reservations are required in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code.
Our boats depart every hour and a half from 8 a.m. to sunset, Memorial Day to Labor Day, reservations are required. Boats hold 12 passengers and space is limited; however, observers are always welcome for a discounted rate. Reservations are highly recommended, you can get a 10% discount by booking 48 Hours in Advance on line.
Please Note: This on-line booking system will only allow you to book 48 Hours in advance. If you are trying to book after the 48 hour period please contact: East Coast Parasail 1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina) Reservations: 609-898-UFLY (8359)
Group rates are available for parties of six or more flyers. Our 8 a.m. trip offers a $10 discount. We do require a credit card to make a reservation, so have Visa or MasterCard ready when booking your flight. Next time you are looking for a fun way to enjoy your trip to Cape May. Be sure to book 48 Hours in Advance on line and save 10%
East Coast Parasail Company in Cape May NJ
- 100% Safety record
- Only parasail company located in Cape May
- Convenient location by Cape May’s main bridge
- Minutes from the Wildwoods and Stone Harbor
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captains
- U.S. Coast Guard 12-passenger inspected boats
- Take off and land from the boat
- Get wet or stay dry—your choice!
- Trips depart every hour and a half
- Ample Free Parking
Call today to book your trip at 609-898-UFLY (8359) or book on line 48 Hours in Advance and save 10% !
Frequent Questions and Answers about your Adventure with East Coast ParaSail
- How Much Does the Trip Coast Per Passenger? – $74.99 Per Passenger , Receive a 10% Discount for booking your reservation on line 48 Hour in Advance. Please use discount code CAPE MAY RESORT
- How Soon Do I have to Book in Advance?- Please plan your vacation excursion in advance, passenger reservations require 48 hour advance booking .
- East Coast’s Reservation/Cancellation Policy (TERMS) – Passenger reservations must be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to departure time. Group and private charters must be cancelled no later than 7 days prior to departure date. If cancellation occurs outside of these parameters a 50% cancellation fee will be charged to credit card. If reservation is held with discounted on-line ticket (Voucher) it is forfeited.
- Arrive Early Before your Departure Time – Please Arrive 20 Minutes before your departure time – All passengers and/or groups must arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to departure time. EAST COAST PARASAIL,LLC. EAST COAST JET SKI & WAVERUNNER RENTALS,LLC and EAST COAST JET BOAT ADVENTURES,LLC. reserves the right to cancel the reservation of any passenger or group who arrives later than 20 minutes prior to departure time. Your seat may be sold to a stand-by customer. According to this policy, credit card holder agrees to pay for and to allow, East Coast to charge all related cancellation fees associated with the total number of passenger tickets reserved, to his or her credit card.
- Weather and Mechanical Malfunctions – East Coast Staff reserves the right to cancel an excursion in the event of a mechanical or equipment malfunction, potentially dangerous or poor weather conditions, such as measurable rain, lightning, thunderstorms, high winds, or any other general condition deemed to be potentially unsafe by the vessel’s captain. In the event East Coast must cancel an excursion, no cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations due to poor weather conditions are at the sole discretion of East Coast Staff.
- Minimum Passenger Requirements – Some excursions may be subject to minimum number of passenger requirements and seasonal operating conditions. Contact management for details.
- Download our ParaSailing Brochure Here
- Contact Us with any Questions – EAST COAST PARASAIL 609-898-UFLY (8359) 1121 Route 109 Cape May, NJ 08204
- What is ParaSailing? – more information about ParaSailing please click here.
- East Coast Parasailing GIft Certificates – Gift Certificates ,Surprise your friends and family with a unique gift. Perfect for December holidays, Mother’s/Father’s Day, anniversaries, and Birthdays!
You can check out our Yelp Reviews here on East Coast Parasailing
“ Parasailing at cape may rocked!! the crew really made this trip unforgettable- Andy and Tim took us parasailing two summers ago and this summer they continued to give us an enjoyable trip! great music and a wonderful ride!!! check them out if your down in cape may!”
DIRECTIONS TO EAST COAST PARASAIL
The last ten miles of the Parkway are under construction this summer. Please expect big delays every weekend and throughout the summer season. Please Leave Early for your trip.
Our location is easy to reach! Take a look at the directions below, or download our easy-to-follow directions.
East Coast Parasail
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
FROM POINTS NORTH (RED ROUTE)
Head to end of Garden State Parkway. Go past Exit 0. Follow signs for Route 109 S. Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Make first right at base of bridge at Lucky Bones onto Third Ave. which turns into Wissahickon Ave. Follow signs for U-turn, Utsch’s Marina & Watersports. (You will drive under the Rt. 109 Big Bridge.)
FROM THE WILDWOODS (RED ROUTE)
Head down Rio Grande Blvd. from Beach, continue over Wildwood Bridge. Take Garden State Parkway South towards Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM WILDWOOD CREST & DIAMOND BEACH (RED ROUTE)
Take Paciic Ave. (Ocean Drive) South towards Cape May. Cross the Ocean Drive toll bridge & continue South. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM AREA CAMPGROUNDS (RED ROUTE)
Take Route 9 South to Route 109 S. heading towards Garden State Parkway. Do not get on Parkway. Head South towards Cape May on Rt. 109 S. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM CAPE MAY (BLUE ROUTE)
Exit Cape May on Washington St. heading North towards Garden State Parkway. After going over little bridge, continue straight (North) on Rt. 109. After passing Lobster House sign turn right at base of bridge at Utsch’s Marina sign. If you go over Rt. 109 Big Bridge when coming from Cape May, you went too far!
USE YOUR GPS -Coordinates N 38o 57.098, W 74o 54.439 (Use this, not our street address.)
East Coast Parasail Company Also Offers Jet Ski Rental and Jet Boat Adventures in Cape May New Jersey. Please click on the icons below to check schedules or book your tickets in advance 48 Hours and Save 10% , for questions please contact:
East Coast Parasail
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
Reservations: 609-898-UFLY (8359)
East Coast Parasail Terms & Conditions
- Discounted on-line tickets cannot be used same day of purchase.
- 24hrs prior to reservation to cancel or change reservation.
- Once purchased, absolutely NO REFUNDS
- Weather related cancellations are determined by Captains 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must arrive 20 mins prior to reservation.
- If buying combo tickets for two or three activities the same person must do each activity.
- Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign waiver.
- For Questions please contact East Coast Parasail at: 609 -898 ULF
It’s World Class Parasailing! Capture the Action with East Coast’s East Coast Parasail
Our USCG Licensed Captains and crew specialize in parasailing and will do it all. All you do is sit back and relax. Single or tandem flights, experience a dry take off and landing directly from the boat. There is no extra charge for dipping or water walking.