Cape May’s Best Parasailing Experience! East Coast Parasailing Company – We specialize in providing the safest, easiest, and most exciting water sport activity available.
Come soar at 500′ over the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in historic Cape May. Our brand new 2011 powerful USCG-certified winch boats allow you a gentle take off and landing without getting wet, unless of course, you request a “dip.” Single, tandem, or triple passenger flights are available at captain’s discretion (some restrictions).
CAPE MAY RESORT
Reservations are required in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code.
Our boats fill fast, so book your flight at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family. Call today!
Our boats depart every hour and a half from 8 a.m. to sunset, Memorial Day to Labor Day, reservations are required. Boats hold 12 passengers and space is limited; however, observers are always welcome for a discounted rate. Reservations are highly recommended. Group rates are available for parties of six or more flyers. Our 8 a.m. trip offers a $15 discount. We do require a credit card to make a reservation, so have Visa or MasterCard ready when booking your flight. Next time you are looking for a fun way to enjoy your trip to Cape May. Be sure to book early in line and save 10%
- 100% Safety record
- Only parasail company located in Cape May
- Convenient location by Cape May’s main bridge
- Minutes from the Wildwoods and Stone Harbor
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captains
- U.S. Coast Guard 12-passenger inspected boats
- Take off and land from the boat
- Get wet or stay dry—your choice!
- Trips depart every hour and a half
- Call today to book your trip or book on line and save 10% !
- How Much Does the Trip Coast Per Passenger? –$74.99 Per Passenger , Receive a 10% Discount for booking your reservation on line. Please use discount code CAPE MAY RESORT
- How Soon Do I have to Book in Advance?- Please plan your vacation excursion in advance, passenger reservations require at 48 hour advance booking .
East Coast’s Reservation/Cancellation Policy (TERMS) –
Passenger reservations must be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to departure time. Group and private charters must be cancelled no later than 7 days prior to departure date. If cancellation occurs outside of these parameters a 50% cancellation fee will be charged to credit card. If reservation is held with discounted on-line ticket (Voucher) it is forfeited.
Please Arrive 20 Minutes before your departure time – All passengers and/or groups must arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to departure time. EAST COAST PARASAIL,LLC. EAST COAST JET SKI & WAVERUNNER RENTALS,LLC and EAST COAST JET BOAT ADVENTURES,LLC. reserves the right to cancel the reservation of any passenger or group who arrives later than 20 minutes prior to departure time. Your seat may be sold to a stand-by customer. According to this policy, credit card holder agrees to pay for and to allow, East Coast to charge all related cancellation fees associated with the total number of passenger tickets reserved, to his or her credit card.
Weather and Mechanical Malfunctions –
East Coast Staff reserves the right to cancel an excursion in the event of a mechanical or equipment malfunction, potentially dangerous or poor weather conditions, such as measurable rain, lightning, thunderstorms, high winds, or any other general condition deemed to be potentially unsafe by the vessel’s captain. In the event East Coast must cancel an excursion, no cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations due to poor weather conditions are at the sole discretion of East Coast Staff.
Minimum Passenger Requirements –
Some excursions may be subject to minimum number of passenger requirements and seasonal operating conditions. Contact management for details.
- Download our ParaSailing Brochure Here
EAST COAST PARASAIL 609-898-UFLY (8359) 1121 Route 109 Cape May, NJ 08204
- Discounted on-line tickets cannot be used same day of purchase.
- 24hrs prior to reservation to cancel or change reservation.
- Once purchased, absolutely NO REFUNDS
- Weather related cancellations are determined by Captains 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must arrive 20 mins prior to reservation.
- If buying combo tickets for two or three activities the same person must do each activity.
- Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign wavier.