We answer the question is Cape May a Romantic place to go for Valentine’s Day?
Take a weekend stress break in Cape May NJ
In anticipation of Valentine’s Day in Cape May we are listing the top ten reasons why we feel Cape May is one of the most romantic places to go away for Valentine’s Day Weekend. Come down to the Jersey Shore and enjoy a relaxing romantic getaway in Cape May NJ. Take a Romantic stroll in Cape May or enjoy a sensuous dinner for the Valentine Day weekend. Cape May now boosts upscale hotels in addition to traditional bed and breakfast inn’s for millennium consumers. Cape May is no longer the spot for your parents to go. Millennials – also called “Gen Y” – are defined as the 50+ million Americans ages 18-29 who are the first generation to pass into adulthood in the new millennium are now discovering Cape May. Cape May offers hip places to go including, micro breweries, water sports, fishing & boating, night life, gourmet shopping and you can book your trip on line from your smart phone on the way to Cape May. From Wine Tasting to shopping for the hand created vintage gift to enjoying your new favorite beer at the Cape May Brewery, Cape May is now the place to go at the Jersey Shore.
Here’s a Top 10 List of why Cape May NJ is a fantastic spot to enjoy your Valentine’s Day Weekend
Cape May is an Historic Town featuring beautiful architecture, historic resort hotels and turn of the Century Bed and Breakfast Inns.
Cape May is away from the cities of Philadelphia, NY and it places you in a slowed down mode for the winter season.
Cape May is located at the Southernmost Tip of New Jersey, the trip itself by the Garden State Parkway to Exit 0, or via the Ferry or back roads of Southern Jersey all build up to anticipation of finally getting away to Cape May NJ
Cape May provides the perfect settings for a calm and casual romantic walk, dinner or sleeping in a bed and breakfast with your paper delivered and fresh baked goods aloft from the kitchen below.
Cape May offers a great place to hunt for a romantic memento. Did you every go hunting for a Cape May Diamond at Sunset Beach at the Point? If you can’t find one on the beach visit the Sunset Beach GIft shop and pick up a polished memento of your romantic weekend.
Cape May offers a multitude of private wineries, all at your beckon call to enjoy with a partner and take a wine tasting flight while enjoy a lazy afternoon.
Cape May offers a walking downtown outdoor shopping area in the Washington Street Mall, now including several gourmet shops including the Cape May Olive Company and the Cape May Peanut Butter Store. What better way to get your romantic weekend off to a good start than enjoying a sensual treat from these gourmet shops.
Cape May offers some of the best Romantic Watering Holes at the Jersey shore including the Brown Room at Congress Hall, the newly re-done bar at the Mad Batter or sit a the Virginia Hotel and enjoy the upscale ambiance with your partner.
Cape May offers the best Sunrises from the Beach,bundle up and walk the Beach Walk on Beach Ave across from the Cape May Convention center and enjoy the glistening sun in the clarity of the winter cool morning air.
Cape May offers some of the Best UpScale restaurants for a couple seeking a quiet and romantic evening, try the Washington Inn, The Black Duck in West Cape May or the quiet and secluded Red General store in Cape May point for an unforgettable culinary experience.
- Cape May is Dog Friendly for Valentine’s Day, you can bring your favorite pooch along for the weekend and enjoy the trip as a doggy family for Valentine’s Day. Check the listing here for all of the Dog Friendly Hotels and Restaurants in Cape May NJ>
Enjoy a private resort or bed and breakfast in Cape May as a Romantic Weekend
Top 10 Things to do during Valentines Day Weekend in Cape May NJ
Spend your Valentine’s Day in Cape May this year at a Special Cape May Resort. Enjoy a romantic weekend with walks on the beach, breakfast in bed and a quiet dinner at a five star restaurant. Spend the afternoon shopping at the Washington Street outdoor mall.
It’s Valentine’s week end in Cape May Feb 14-2014 on Sunday. Are you thinking of coming down the shore for a winter get away or a romantic evening at a Cape May luxury Hotel or Bed and Breakfast? Check the local listing for Valentines Day in Cape as many local restaurants are offering specials along with Cape May accommodation discounts for this special holiday. February is the best time of the year to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other and make some special memories at the Jersey Shore. Here’s a quick top 10 of things to do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day during February.
We have listed a few special offers in Cape May, please click and check the Cape May Chamber of Commerce link which will provide you with a complete list of Cape May accommodations including Resorts, Hotels, Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Motels that will be open for the Valentines Day week end. Please click here for the link to the Cape May Chamber of Commerce
Hotel Accommodations in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
Restaurants Open in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
- Back Bay Bistro
- The Blue Pig Tavern
- The Ebbitt Room
- The Lobster House
- Lucky Bones Backwater Grille
- The Mad Batter at the Carroll Villa
- Marq’s Pub
- Martini Beach
- Peter Shields Inn
- The Washington Inn
Top Ten Things You Can Do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day during 2016
- Come down to Cape May and stay in a Luxurious Bed and Breakfast or Hotel, it’s the shoulder season in Cape May and many hotels are offering significant discounts.
- You can check the Cape May Commerce site here for hotel availability.
- Forget about Victoria Secret’s in the mall, Spice up your relationship and do so shopping at the Washington Street Mall visit Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company for some intimate apparel.
- Chocolate is Good ! don’t forget to appeal to all of the senses and get the home made Chocolates at Louisa’s for that special gift.
- Sit in front of a Fireplace at the Virginia Hotel, The Brown Room or your favorite Bed and Breakfast and read a Romantic Novel during a cold afternoon with a cup of tea.
- Go Shopping at Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May for that unique hand crafted Jewelry and spring it on her during a dinner at the Washington Inn.
- Sleep in on Valentine’s Day, don’t do the dishes relax and put your feet up and read the Sunday paper while your significant other get’s a massage and facial at the Cape May Day Spa.
- Have a Romantic evening At the Virginia Hotel and Congress Hall; couples can enjoy the resort’s romantic ambiance with the “Savor Romance Slowly “escape package at The Virginia Hotel and the “My Blue Valentine” package at Congress Hall.
- The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
- Walk the windswept beaches in Cape May and warm up while snuggling with your own in Room Fireplace at the Mission Inn in Cape May
- Save some bucks and visit the Grand Hotel in Cape May the Grand Hotel is offering a $99 Valentine’s Day Special!
– See more at: http://www.capemayresort.com/valentines-day-in-cape-may-2014/#sthash.rKNKjcZ6.dpuf