Come to Cape May for your Easter Holiday and Enjoy the NJ Shore as Spring Begins
It’s almost Easter Weekend in Cape May NJ. Although our weather today was light snow flakes and a cold rainy mix in Cape May, it’s time to plan for your Easter Cape May Sunday Brunch or come and enjoy the parade with your family. You can go on an Easter Egg Hunt, or check out the parade or take a trolley ride.
Here’s our list of a few things to do in Cape May this Easter Holiday 2013.
· Easter Parade on the Washington Street Mall Date: March 31, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Event Description Stroll the Mall on Easter Day in Cape May’s Easter Parade Easter Fashion Stroll March 31 2013 at 01:00 PM – Washington Street Mall March 31
· Cape May Easter Egg Hunt – 10AM March 30, 2013 –The Kiwanis Club of Cape May will sponsor the Annual Easter Egg Hunt, in conjunction with the City of Cape May, on Saturday March 30, 2013 at 10 a.m. on the grounds of the Cape May Elementary School playground, Lafayette Street, Cape May. There will be 2 categories, preschool to kindergarten and 1st to 2nd grade. Special prizes will be awarded to finders of the “golden eggs”.
For more information, please contact the Cape May City Department of Tourism, Recreation and Civic Affairs at (609) 884-9565.
· Children’s Trolley Ride: Board MAC’s quaint red trolley for a guided tour of Cape May’s Historic District, geared specially for children. 11:30 a.m. Sunday, March 31. $7 all seats. Sponsored by the MidAtlantic Center for the Arts & Humanities (MAC). For more information, call 609-884-5404 or 800-275- 4278 or visit www.capemaymac.org
322 Washington Street Mall, Cape May, 609-884-9119,www.tishafinedining.com
Paul and Jennifer Negro welcome you to visit Tisha’s on the Washington Street Mall in Cape May for a memorable brunch or dinner to celebrate the Easter holiday with friends or family. Tisha’s is open year round featuring two beautiful dining rooms with a fresh, modern look and outside dining on the patio available in season. Tisha’s is established as a great place for a great dining experience. Chef owner Paul Negro’s new American Cuisine is inspired by his Italian heritage and a passion for quality food, pleasing customers for over 20 years. Returning customers will always find some new options as well as their fan favorites. Call 609-884-9119 for reservations. Visitwww.tishafinedining.com
for menu and more information.
· The Washington Inn
, 801 Washington St, Cape May, 609-884-5697,www.washingtoninn.com
Make this Easter Day an occasion to remember at the ever-elegant Washington Inn. The Washington Inn offers an Easter Sunday Buffet Brunch 10 a.m. -2 p.m. the entire family will enjoy, adults $28 and children $16. The Washington Inn is also serving a la carte dinner from 4 p.m. A true Cape May Institution, the Washington Inn is located on Washington Street and is open Saturday night March 23 and every Friday and Saturday night beginning March 29th. For Easer Day reservations or more info, call 609-884-5697 or visit washingtoninn.com.
at The Grand Hotel- We will provide an Easter Sunday Buffet with Peter Cottontail in the Grand Ballroom from 8 a.m.- 1 p.m. Adults are $16.95 and kids are $8.95, featuring made to order omelets and so much more! Make sure to bring your camera, reservations suggested. We will also be offering Easter Dinner Specials including Fried Onion Topped Chilean Bass, Veal Barratta and Easter Ham. Call (609) 884-5611 or visit www.hemingwayscapemay.com
for further details.
· Lucky Bones
– Offering delicious Easter Specials such as: Crab Stuffed Shrimp served w/Lobster Sherry Cream Sauce, Baked Potato and French Green Beans to a Slow Roasted Salt & Pepper Rubbed Prime Rib w/Baked Potato, French Green Beans, Roasted Garlic Au Jus & Horseradish Cream Sauce. Call (609) 884-2663 or visit www.luckybonesgrille.com/
for additional holiday information.
· Merion Inn
– Three mouth-watering Easter entrees will be offered here, such as: Roast Leg of Lamb with Savory Herb and Roasted Garlic Bread Pudding, Apple-Mint Chutney and Pan Gravy Baked Virginia Ham with a Honey-Dijon Glaze, Cheddar-Scallion Scalloped Potatoes and Caramelized Pineapple Slices or a Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Asparagus Veloute, Tomato Confit and Almond Rice Pilaf. Call (609) 884-8363 or visit www.merioninn.com
to make reservations.
· Washington Inn
– Stop in any time between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Easter Sunday to sample our Easter Buffet Brunch that offers everything from bagels, muffins and danish to Eggs Benedict, Home-Style Breakfast Potatoes, and Croissant French Toast Casserole for breakfast. As well as carved Prime Rib of Beef and Brown Sugar, Mustard Glazed Country Ham, and Oven Roasted Salmon for dinner options. Over 25 choices at your fingertips! Desserts like Cherry Carrot Cake and Mixed Berry Cheesecake will also be available. Brunch is $28 for adults & $16 for children. Call (609) 884-5697 or visitwww.washingtoninn.com
for a full brunch menu
About Cape May and Cape May Resort.com Cape May is a city at the southern tip of Cape May Peninsula in Cape May County, New Jersey, where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. With a rich history, award-winning beaches & boating, designation as a top birding location, and many Victorian structures, Cape May is a seaside resort drawing visitors from around the world. Cape May was recognized as one of America’s top 10 beaches by the Travel Channel and its beach was ranked fifth in New Jersey in the 2008 Top 10 Beaches. CapeMayResort.com is a site that’s totally dedicated to the historic Cape May Resort vacation area. We have two goals – to promote our beautiful town’s local businesses and to assist potential visitors in finding anything they could want or need in and around Cape May.
This site is home to custom pages and video of easy to navigate information about Cape May- from restaurant choices to weather reports to local events in Cape May We also host a local Cape May Blog featuring local events, Things to Do in Cape May, shopping and beach information and much more.
CapeMayVictorian.com is a custom photo sharing site in which you can explore local Cape May images, download your favorite vacation spot or order a custom framed picture or a one of kind gift of your vacation memory. Cape May Resort Blog Looking for Something to Do in Cape May New Jersey. Spend a day at the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place.Cape May Resort.com has been part of the South Jersey Cape May area since 1988. Let us put our local experience to work for you. Click here to Save in Cape May – Save Money while visiting Cape May, check out our local Cape May Saving Coupon promotions. You can click here to print off the coupon or simply show your local Cape May Merchant your coupon on your smart phone, iPod or tablet Book Your Favorite Hotel in Cape May and Save – Cape May Resort.com has teamed up with Expedia offering direct on line booking of Cape May County including Cape May, Wildwood, Cape May Courthouse, Ocean City, Avalon, Somers Point, Lewes Delaware, Philadelphia and all surrounding New Jersey Shore areas. It’s easy to go on line, search for your Cape May Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Luxury Resort and Plan your trip to the Jersey Shore with low prices guaranteed. –