Happy Valentine’s Day, it’s Time to Plan your Special Day
Ok it’s starting to get late stop procrastinating to plan you Valentine’s Day in Cape May. We have listed a few special offers in Cape May, please click and check the Cape May Chamber of Commerce link which will provide you with a complete list of Cape May accommodations including Resorts, Hotels, Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Motels that will be open for the Valentines Day week end. Please click here for the link to the Cape May Chamber of Commerce. You can also check out expanded list at the Cape May Resort Valentines Link.
|Valentines Day is Here in Cape May|
- Forget about Victoria Secret’s in the mall, Spice up your relationship and do so shopping at the Washington Street Mall visit Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company for some intimate apparel.
- Chocolate is Good ! don’t forget to appeal to all of the senses and get the home made Chocolates at Louisa’s for that special gift.
- Sit in front of a Fireplace at the Virginia Hotel, The Brown Room or your favorite Bed and Breakfast and read a Romantic Novel during a cold afternoon with a cup of tea.
- Go Shopping at Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May for that unique hand crafted Jewelry and spring it on her during a dinner at the Washington Inn.
- Sleep in on Valentine’s Day, don’t do the dishes relax and put your feet up and read the Sunday paper while your significant other get’s a massage and facial at the Cape May Day Spa.
- Have a Romantic evening At the Virginia Hotel and Congress Hall; couples can enjoy the resort’s romantic ambiance with the “Savor Romance Slowly “escape package at The Virginia Hotel and the “My Blue Valentine” package at Congress Hall.
- The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
- Walk the windswept beaches in Cape May and warm up while snuggling with your own in Room Fireplace at the Mission Inn in Cape May
- Save some bucks and visit the Grand Hotel in Cape May the Grand Hotel is offering a $99 Valentine’s Day Special!
- Out of time well visit the CVS in Cape May and pick up your card and Candy !