Things to Do during Christmas in Cape May 2015
Cape May Christmas Get Into the Holiday Spirit and visit Cape May During the Holiday Season
Top 10 Things to Do for Christmas in Cape May
Come to Cape May this Christmas to get in the mood for this Holiday Season. Cape May is transformed during the Holiday Season with decorated Victorian Homes, gaslit streets and holiday trimmings throughout the town. You can take a Christmas Trolley Ride or enjoy a special Christmas Dinner with your family and friends. The Cape May City Tree Lighting ceremony will take place on December 6th at 6:30 PM. And always a holiday favorite , the West Cape May Christmas Parade will take place on December 7th at 5:00PM.
To help plan your trip to Cape May this Holiday Season, you can download a brochure of Holiday Events from the Mid Atlantic Center for the Arts at the following link.
- Here’s a list of things to do during the Christmas Holiday in Cape May
- Take a Cape May Christmas Holiday Tour or Trolley Ride
- Visit the Congress Hall and start a family tradition at the Winter Wonderland
- Visit a Cape May Winery for a wine tasting tour
- Do so Christmas shopping at the Cape May Washington Street Mall
- Don’t forget to visit West Cape May for the Christmas Parade
- Visit the Cape May Lighthouse for a spectacular view
- Walk the beach and spend an afternoon at the Brown Room warming up at Congress Hall
- Dine in Cape May at many of the gourmet restaurants open for the Holiday Season
- Take a Santa Holiday Trolley Ride