Top Ten Things You Can Do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
Make a New Year’s Resolution and come down to the Cape May New Jersey Shore for the Valentine’s Day Weekend. Cape May is the perfect place to spend a quiet romantic weekend while enjoying world class dining, and overnight accommodations in a luxurious resort or bed and breakfast. You can check prices and deals for local Cape May Bed and Breakfast Inn’s at the following link to plan your get away weekend.
- Come down to Cape May and stay in a Luxurious Bed and Breakfast or Hotel, it’s the shoulder season in Cape May and many hotels are offering significant discounts. You can check the for hotel availability at the following link.
- Forget about Victoria Secrets’ in the mall, Spice up your relationship and do so shopping at the Washington Street Mall visit Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company for some intimate apparel.
- Chocolate is Good ! don’t forget to appeal to all of the senses and get the home made Chocolates at Louisa’s for that special gift.
- Sit in front of a Fireplace at the Virginia Hotel, The Brown Room or your favorite Bed and Breakfast and read a Romantic Novel during a cold afternoon with a cup of tea.
- Go Shopping at Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May for that unique hand crafted Jewelry and spring it on her during a dinner at the Washington Inn.
- Sleep in on Valentine’s Day, don’t do the dishes relax and put your feet up and read the Sunday paper while your significant other get’s a massage and facial at the Cape May Day Spa.
- Have a Romantic evening At the Virginia Hotel and Congress Hall; couples can enjoy the resort’s romantic ambiance with the “Savor Romance Slowly “escape package at The Virginia Hotel and the “My Blue Valentine” package at Congress Hall.
- The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
- Walk the windswept beaches in Cape May and warm up while snuggling with your own in Room Fireplace at the Mission Inn in Cape May
- Save some bucks and visit the Grand Hotel in Cape May the Grand Hotel is offering a $99 Valentine’s Day Special