Do you have the start of cabin fever sitting at home this winter?
Well once the Superbowl is over its all downhill. Thinking of coming to Cape May for a day trip or a week end get away. February is the best time of the year to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other and make some special memories at the Jersey Shore. Here’s a quick top 10 of things to do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day during February.
|Enjoy a Romantic Week End in Cape May NJ|
Top Ten Things You Can Do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
- Come down to Cape May and stay in a Luxurious Bed and Breakfast or Hotel, it’s the shoulder season in Cape May and many hotels are offering significant discounts. You can check the Cape May Commerce site here for hotel availability.
- Forget about Victoria Secrets’ in the mall, Spice up your relationship and do so shopping at the Washington Street Mall visit Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company for some intimate apparel.
- Chocolate is Good ! don’t forget to appeal to all of the senses and get the home made Chocolates at Louisa’s for that special gift.
- Sit in front of a Fireplace at the Virginia Hotel, The Brown Room or your favorite Bed and Breakfast and read a Romantic Novel during a cold afternoon with a cup of tea.
- Go Shopping at Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May for that unique hand crafted Jewelry and spring it on her during a dinner at the Washington Inn.
- Sleep in on Valentine’s Day, don’t do the dishes relax and put your feet up and read the Sunday paper while your significant other get’s a massage and facial at the Cape May Day Spa.
- Have a Romantic evening At the Virginia Hotel and Congress Hall; couples can enjoy the resort’s romantic ambiance with the “Savor Romance Slowly “escape package at The Virginia Hotel and the “My Blue Valentine” package at Congress Hall.
- The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
- Walk the windswept beaches in Cape May and warm up while snuggling with your own in Room Fireplace at the Mission Inn in Cape May
- Save some bucks and visit the Grand Hotelin Cape May the Grand Hotel is offering a $99 Valentine’s Day Special!
Click here to Save in Cape May – Save Money while visiting Cape May, check out our local Cape May Saving Coupon promotions. You can click here to print off the coupon or simply show your local Cape May Merchant your coupon on your smart phone, iPod or tablet.
About Cape May and Cape May Resort.com
Cape May is a city at the southern tip of Cape May Peninsula in Cape May County, New Jersey, where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. With a rich history, award-winning beaches & boating, designation as a top birding location, and many Victorian structures, Cape May is a seaside resort drawing visitors from around the world. Cape May was recognized as one of America’s top 10 beaches by the Travel Channel and its beach was ranked fifth in New Jersey in the 2008 Top 10 Beaches.
CapeMayResort.com is a site that’s totally dedicated to the historic Cape May Resort vacation area. We have two goals – to promote our beautiful town’s local businesses and to assist potential visitors in finding anything they could want or need in and around Cape May.
This site is home to custom pages and video of easy to navigate information about Cape May- from restaurant choices to weather reports to local events in Cape May We also host a local Cape May Blog featuring local events, Things to Do in Cape May, shopping and beach information and much more. You can check out Blog at http://capemayresort.blogspot.com/
http://capemayvictorian.com CapeMayVictorian.com is a custom photo sharing site in which you can explore local Cape May images, download your favorite vacation spot or order a custom framed picture or a one of kind gift of your vacation memory.
http://capemayresort.com Cape May Resort.com is a local Cape May Web Site featuring Things to Do in Cape May, along with Cape May Digital Coupons for savings. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place. At Cape May Resort.com we’ll give you the most current information from Yelp and real time local You Tube Videos to preview your next vacation or week-end trip. We offer the best in recent reviews from Real People with Real Reviews from Yelp.
http://capemayresort.blogspot.com/ Looking for Something to Do in Cape May New Jersey. Spend a day at the beach, or go Dolphin and Whale Watching. Visit a local winery or check out the lighthouse and sunken ship at Cape May State Park. Cape May offers beach lovers Victorian architecture, fine dining, bird watching, boating and fishing in addition to world class resort and vacation accommodations. If you’re looking for information and reviews for your next trip to Cape may, you’ve come to the right place.Cape May Resort.com has been part of the South Jersey Cape May area since 1988. Let us put our local experience to work for you.