Top Ten Things You Can Do as a Couple in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
Enjoy a Romantic Weekend at a Luxurious Bed and Breakfast or stay at one of Cape May’s Historic Hotels for a Quiet and Intimate weekend.
Come down to Cape May and stay in a Luxurious Bed and Breakfast or Hotel, it’s the shoulder season in Cape May and many hotels are offering significant discounts. You can check the Cape May Commerce site here for hotel availability. Forget about Victoria Secret’s in the mall, Spice up your relationship and do so shopping at the Washington Street Mall visit Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company for some intimate apparel.
Here’s a quick guide to 10 fun things to do as a couple in Cape May for the upcoming Valentines Day Weekend during 2014.
- Chocolate is Good ! don’t forget to appeal to all of the senses and get the home made Chocolates at Louisa’s for that special gift.
- Sit in front of a Fireplace at the Virginia Hotel, The Brown Room or your favorite Bed and Breakfast and read a Romantic Novel during a cold afternoon with a cup of tea.
- Go Shopping at Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May for that unique hand crafted Jewelry and spring it on her during a dinner at the Washington Inn.
- Sleep in on Valentine’s Day, don’t do the dishes relax and put your feet up and read the Sunday paper while your significant other get’s a massage and facial at the Cape May Day Spa.
- Have a Romantic evening At the Virginia Hotel and Congress Hall; couples can enjoy the resort’s romantic ambiance with the “Savor Romance Slowly “escape package at The Virginia Hotel and the “My Blue Valentine” package at Congress Hall.
- The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
- Walk the windswept beaches in Cape May and warm up while snuggling with your own in Room Fireplace at the Mission Inn in Cape May
- Save some bucks and visit the Grand Hotel in Cape May the Grand Hotel is offering a $99 Valentine’s Day Special!
- Stay at one of the many Historic Hotels in Cape May including Congress Hall, the Virginia Hotel or the Peter Shields Inn.
- Dine at the Blue Pig restaurant in Congress Hall and enjoy a cozy fire side chat with your partner.
Where to Find the Best Deals for a Romantic Stay in Cape May NJ for this upcoming Valentine’s Day weekend.
Are you thinking of coming to Cape May this Valentine’s Day for a Romantic stay? Cape May offers accommodations for every type of stay, including Luxury Cape May Resort, Historic Hotels, Motels on the Cape May Beach and Five Star Bed and Breakfast Inn’s. You can search below by type of Cape May Property be using the Cape May Resort menu bar to search for your Vacation package by type. Simply press on Historic Hotels, Luxury Hotels, Bed and Breakfast Inns or Hotels and Motels to see which properties are available for your upcoming Cape May Stay.
Congress Hall, The Ocean Club and The Queen Victoria all offer Cape May packages for a special occasion, or just to come down to the shore for a memorable vacation getaway. Consider making your stay even more memorable with one of our special Cape May Resort vacation packages