Things to do during Valentines Day Weekend in Cape May NJ 2014
It’s Valentine’s week end in Cape May Feb 14-17 2014. Are you thinking of coming down the shore for a winter get away or a romantic evening at a Cape May luxury Hotel or Bed and Breakfast? Check the local listing for Valentines Day in Cape as many local restaurants are offering specials along with Cape May accommodation discounts for this special holiday. February is the best time of the year to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other and make some special memories at the Jersey Shore. Here’s a quick top 10 of things to do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day during February.
We have listed a few special offers in Cape May, please click and check the Cape May Chamber of Commerce link which will provide you with a complete list of Cape May accommodations including Resorts, Hotels, Bed and Breakfast Inn’s and Motels that will be open for the Valentines Day week end. Please click here for the link to the Cape May Chamber of Commerce
Hotel Accommodations in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
Restaurants Open in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
- Back Bay Bistro
- The Blue Pig Tavern
- The Ebbitt Room
- The Lobster House
- Lucky Bones Backwater Grille
- The Mad Batter at the Carroll Villa
- Marq’s Pub
- Martini Beach
- Peter Shields Inn
- The Washington Inn
Top Ten Things You Can Do in Cape May for Valentine’s Day
- Come down to Cape May and stay in a Luxurious Bed and Breakfast or Hotel, it’s the shoulder season in Cape May and many hotels are offering significant discounts.
- You can check the Cape May Commerce site here for hotel availability.
- Forget about Victoria Secret’s in the mall, Spice up your relationship and do so shopping at the Washington Street Mall visit Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company for some intimate apparel.
- Chocolate is Good ! don’t forget to appeal to all of the senses and get the home made Chocolates at Louisa’s for that special gift.
- Sit in front of a Fireplace at the Virginia Hotel, The Brown Room or your favorite Bed and Breakfast and read a Romantic Novel during a cold afternoon with a cup of tea.
- Go Shopping at Patricia Jackson’s in Cape May for that unique hand crafted Jewelry and spring it on her during a dinner at the Washington Inn.
- Sleep in on Valentine’s Day, don’t do the dishes relax and put your feet up and read the Sunday paper while your significant other get’s a massage and facial at the Cape May Day Spa.
- Have a Romantic evening At the Virginia Hotel and Congress Hall; couples can enjoy the resort’s romantic ambiance with the “Savor Romance Slowly “escape package at The Virginia Hotel and the “My Blue Valentine” package at Congress Hall.
- The Virginia and Ebbitt Room have set the stage for love. By candlelight, you and your sweetheart will dine on a menu specially selected by Executive Chef Anthony Micari. Sip champagne and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the romance alive through the next day with continental breakfast in bed and a late check-out.
- Walk the windswept beaches in Cape May and warm up while snuggling with your own in Room Fireplace at the Mission Inn in Cape May
- Save some bucks and visit the Grand Hotel in Cape May the Grand Hotel is offering a $99 Valentine’s Day Special!