Celebrating Memorial Day in Cape May NJ, Rent a East Coast Jet Ski this Weekend to start the Summer Season.
Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation’s service. Memorial Day is a United States Federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May. Many people visit cemeteries and memorials on Memorial Day and it is traditionally seen as the start of the summer season. A national moment of remembrance takes place at 3 p.m. US Eastern time. Another tradition is to fly the U.S. flag at half-staff from dawn until noon local time. Volunteers usually place an American flag upon each grave site location.
East Coast Jet Ski and Waverunner Rentals in Cape May ,Experience the thrill of blasting off on a brand new three-seater Waverunners and Jet Skis.
If you are looking for a cool and refreshing way to enjoy your summer vacation in Cape May, try renting a personal watercraft (PWC), also called a Jet Ski or Waverunner. Jet Ski rentals are a great way to live life to the fullest this summer without breaking your budget.
Located in Utsch’s Marina at the base of the Cape May Bridge, East Coast’s skis are waiting for you! WE RENT EXCITEMENT! Experience the thrill of blasting off on a brand new Yamaha VX110 3-seater Jet Ski!
- Adult $79.99 – Save 10% plan your Jet Ski Rental – plan 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations are required in advance, please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code.
- Call today to book your trip at 609-898-UFLY (8359) or book on line 48 Hours in Advance and save 10% !
Prior to your adventure, you will be given a safety briefing on the State and Local personal watercraft regulations by a USCG licensed captain. You also will be instructed on the safe operation of your Jet Ski so you will be fully informed about your rental! Then you will be escorted out to East Coast’s large, safe riding area, and your boundaries will be identified for your safety. East Coast has a patrol or escort on standby in our riding area the whole time of your rental
Book you Reservation on Line and Save 10% use Discount Code CAPE MAY RESORT
Reservations are required 48 Hours in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code: CAPE MAY RESORT
Please Note: This on-line booking system will only allow you to book 48 Hours in advance. If you are trying to book after the 48 hour period please contact: East Coast Parasail 1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina) Reservations: 609-898-UFLY (8359)
Our Jet Ski Rentals fill fast, so book your rental at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family. Book your reservation on line today 48 hours in advance and save 10%.
Named “model of compliance” watercraft rental service by the New Jersey State Police. Read the article.
- All renters must be 18 or older.
- Parents or guardians must sign for all passengers under 18 years of age.
- Passengers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present during rental usage.
- Passengers must be at least 42″ tall.
- Rentals are inspected before and after rental period.
- Renter(s) is/are responsible for all or any damage, repair and labor costs.
- All renters and passengers must sign a rental agreement, release of liability, and waiver forms. East Coast Jet Ski & Waverunner Rentals, LLC reserve the right to deny rentals to persons not qualified or experienced enough for certain rentals.
- All renters must have valid photo ID and a major credit card.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- For reservations a non-refundable deposit of the cost of your rental is required. This is done to guarantee availability of your ski.
- East Coast welcomes walk-ups but reservations are suggested.
- 9:30 a.m. reservations are discounted $10 for rentals.
- Download the East Coast Jet Ski Rental Brochure here
A $500 per watercraft deposit is required for each rental. This deposit is done with a credit card prior to your rental. All rentals need a deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS! If damage occurs and machine cannot be rented until repairs are made, you will lose the entire deposit. Examples of a $500 fee are a large hole or crack in machine allowing water to enter hull, damage to rear jet from rear ending, another jet ski or driving outside of marked riding area which causes damage to the impeller. If minor damage occurs to rub rail or bumpers or you cause small scratches or knicks to the machine, then you will be refunded only half of your deposit for a charge of $250 for the repairs. If watercraft is totaled and cannot be repaired, a $1,000 fee is charged to your credit card. This is the deductible to replace the ski.
DIRECTIONS TO EAST COAST PARASAIL and Jet Ski Rentals
The last ten miles of the Parkway are under construction this summer. Please expect big delays every weekend and throughout the summer season. Please Leave Early for your trip.
Our location is easy to reach! Take a look at the directions below, or download our easy-to-follow directions.
East Coast Parasail and Jet Ski Rentals
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
FROM POINTS NORTH (RED ROUTE)
Head to end of Garden State Parkway. Go past Exit 0. Follow signs for Route 109 S. Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Make first right at base of bridge at Lucky Bones onto Third Ave. which turns into Wissahickon Ave. Follow signs for U-turn, Utsch’s Marina & Watersports. (You will drive under the Rt. 109 Big Bridge.)
FROM THE WILDWOODS (RED ROUTE)
Head down Rio Grande Blvd. from Beach, continue over Wildwood Bridge. Take Garden State Parkway South towards Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM WILDWOOD CREST & DIAMOND BEACH (RED ROUTE)
Take Paciic Ave. (Ocean Drive) South towards Cape May. Cross the Ocean Drive toll bridge & continue South. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM AREA CAMPGROUNDS (RED ROUTE)
Take Route 9 South to Route 109 S. heading towards Garden State Parkway. Do not get on Parkway. Head South towards Cape May on Rt. 109 S. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM CAPE MAY (BLUE ROUTE)
Exit Cape May on Washington St. heading North towards Garden State Parkway. After going over little bridge, continue straight (North) on Rt. 109. After passing Lobster House sign turn right at base of bridge at Utsch’s Marina sign. If you go over Rt. 109 Big Bridge when coming from Cape May, you went too far!
USE YOUR GPS -Coordinates N 38o 57.098, W 74o 54.439 (Use this, not our street address.)
East Coast Parasail Company Also Offers Jet Ski Rental and Jet Boat Adventures in Cape May New Jersey. Please click on the icons below to check schedules or book your tickets in advance 48 Hours and Save 10% , for questions please contact:
East Coast Parasail
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
Reservations: 609-898-UFLY (8359)
East Coast Parasail Terms & Conditions
- Discounted on-line tickets cannot be used same day of purchase.
- 24hrs prior to reservation to cancel or change reservation.
- Once purchased, absolutely NO REFUNDS
- Weather related cancellations are determined by Captains 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must arrive 20 mins prior to reservation.
- If buying combo tickets for two or three activities the same person must do each activity.
- Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign waiver.
- For Questions please contact East Coast Parasail at: 609 -898 ULF