Celebrating Memorial Day in Cape May NJ, take a Jet Boat Adventure Ride this Weekend to start the Summer Season.
Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation’s service. Memorial Day is a United States Federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May. Many people visit cemeteries and memorials on Memorial Day and it is traditionally seen as the start of the summer season. A national moment of remembrance takes place at 3 p.m. US Eastern time. Another tradition is to fly the U.S. flag at half-staff from dawn until noon local time. Volunteers usually place an American flag upon each grave site located in a National Cemetery.
East Coast Jet Boat Adventures Cape May NJ – Experience 360-degree adrenaline rush turns, reach speeds in excess of 35 miles per hour and live the experience of lifetime on the newest High Speed Jet Boat ” Get Some” in Cape May.
Each trip promises a unique adventure with excitement to raise your pulse! Something REALLY cool is coming soon to EAST COAST PARASAIL – A completely new addition to our family and honestly North America: East Coast Jet Boat Adventures! Get Ready for an Eco Thrill from the East Coast Parasailing Newest Most Exhilarating Attraction.
- Adult and Children 14+ : $49.99 – Save 10% plan your Jet Boat Adventure- plan 48 hours in advance.
- Child 5-13 $39.99 – Save 10% plan your trip 48 Hours in Advance
- Reservations are required in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code.
- Call today to book your trip at 609-898-UFLY (8359) or book on line 48 Hours in Advance and save 10% !
East Coast Jet Boat adventures brings – the famous New Zealand jet boat experience to the Jersey shore. departing every from Utsch’s marina in Cape May along with East coast Parasail and East Coast Jet Ski rentals. each trip promises a unique adventure with excitement to raise your pulse!
Book you Reservation on Line and Save 10% use Discount Code CAPE MAY RESORT
Reservations are required in advance , please book on line 48 hours in advance and Save 10% with your discount code: CAPE MAY RESORT
Our Jet Boat Adventures fill fast, so book your Jet Boat Adventure at the beginning of your vacation. Weather almost always plays a part in our daily operations. If weather-related rescheduling is necessary, our staff will make every effort to accommodate you during your vacation. The shore’s natural high is a phone call away. It’s a wonderful, safe and fun experience for the whole family. Book your reservation on line today 48 hours in advance and save 10%.
Explore Cape Mays’ waterways with a 45 minute jet boat ride on the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Cape May Harbor, including spins, tricks, and a high-speed adrenaline adventures you’ll never forget! You’ll feel the thrill of the 360-degree adrenaline rush turns, reach speeds in excess of 35 miles per hour and live the experience of a lifetime for you and your family!
- USCG Certified and Inspected East Coast Jet Boat Adventures is the Newest Adventure Activity in South Jersey. A 45-55 Minute Jet Boat Ride on the Beautiful Atlantic Ocean, and Cape May Harbor, including Spins, Tricks and a High Speed Adrenalin Adventure you’ll never forget?
- Experience the Beautiful Historic Beaches and Tranquil Back Bays with us aboard the (Get Some). The Fastest and only (true) New Zealand Style Jet Boat currently on the East Coast that can operate in the open ocean. Powered by twin supercharged diesel 600 HP engines, East Coast Jet Boats have incredible acceleration, speed and maneuverability.
East Coast Jet Boat Adventure Company in Cape May NJ
- 100% Safety record
- Only parasail and Jet Boat Adventure company located in Cape May
- Convenient location by Cape May’s main bridge
- Minutes from the Wildwoods and Stone Harbor
- U.S. Coast Guard certified captains
- U.S. Coast Guard 24-passenger inspected boats
- Trips depart every hour and a half
- Ample Free Parking
East Coast Jet Boat Adventure Common Questions
- How Fast Do We Go on the Jet Boat? – US Coast Guard only allows us to do 35 knots with passengers.
- How Many Passengers on the Jet Boat? – 24 passengers and 1 captain
- Where does the Jet Boat Go in Cape May? – Cape May Jet Boat Tous takes you on a guided tour down Intercoastal Waterway into Cape May Harbor and off Shore in the Atlantic Ocean and into the Delaware Bay. Our Boat reaches speeds of 35 knots and spirals into 360 degree Adrenaline Turns.
- How Much Does the Trip Cost Per Passenger? $49.00 Per Passenger , Receive a 10% Discount for booking your reservation on line 48 Hours in Advance. Please use discount code CAPE MAY RESORT
- Do You Have Access to A Rest Room on Board?– Due to the performance nature of our Jet Boat her design does not accommodate a restroom. Once you are seated on “Get Some” USCG Regulations require that you remain seated for the duration of the excursion.
- How Long Is The Ride?– You ride will last between 45-50 minutes, with Jet Boat Adventures departing every 90 Minutes
DIRECTIONS TO EAST COAST JET BOAT ADVENTURES
The last ten miles of the Parkway are under construction this summer. Please expect big delays every weekend and throughout the summer season. Please Leave Early for your trip.
Our location is easy to reach! Take a look at the directions below, or download our easy-to-follow directions.
East Coast Parasail and Jet Boat Adventures
1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina)
FROM POINTS NORTH (RED ROUTE)
Head to end of Garden State Parkway. Go past Exit 0. Follow signs for Route 109 S. Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Make first right at base of bridge at Lucky Bones onto Third Ave. which turns into Wissahickon Ave. Follow signs for U-turn, Utsch’s Marina & Watersports. (You will drive under the Rt. 109 Big Bridge.)
FROM THE WILDWOODS (RED ROUTE)
Head down Rio Grande Blvd. from Beach, continue over Wildwood Bridge. Take Garden State Parkway South towards Cape May. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM WILDWOOD CREST & DIAMOND BEACH (RED ROUTE)
Take Paciic Ave. (Ocean Drive) South towards Cape May. Cross the Ocean Drive toll bridge & continue South. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM AREA CAMPGROUNDS (RED ROUTE)
Take Route 9 South to Route 109 S. heading towards Garden State Parkway. Do not get on Parkway. Head South towards Cape May on Rt. 109 S. Go over Route 109 Big Bridge into Cape May. Follow red highlighted directions above.
FROM CAPE MAY (BLUE ROUTE)
Exit Cape May on Washington St. heading North towards Garden State Parkway. After going over little bridge, continue straight (North) on Rt. 109. After passing Lobster House sign turn right at base of bridge at Utsch’s Marina sign. If you go over Rt. 109 Big Bridge when coming from Cape May, you went too far!
USE YOUR GPS -Coordinates N 38o 57.098, W 74o 54.439 (Use this, not our street address.)
East Coast Parasail Company Also Offer Jet Ski Rental and Parasailing Adventures in Cape May New Jersey. Please click on the icons below to check schedules or book your tickets in advance and Save 10%
East Coast Parasail Terms & Conditions
- Discounted on-line tickets cannot be used same day of purchase.
- 24hrs prior to reservation to cancel or change reservation.
- Once purchased, absolutely NO REFUNDS
- Weather related cancellations are determined by Captains 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must arrive 20 mins prior to reservation.
- If buying combo tickets for two or three activities the same person must do each activity.
- Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign waiver.
- For Questions please contact East Coast Parasail at: 609 -898 ULFY
Please Note: This on-line booking system will only allow you to book 48 Hours in advance. If you are trying to book after the 48 hour period please contact: East Coast Parasail 1121 Route 109, Cape May (Utsch’s Marina) Reservations: 609-898-UFLY (8359)
- Click Above to Book Now and Save 10% on All East Coast Jet Boat Adventures
Come to Cape May and enjoy a Water Sport Excursion including Parasailing, Jet Boats or Jet Ski Rentals.
Click above to Save 10% on Line
Cape May Resort offers the best packages in local watersport Events, Planning a Visit to Cape May, we’ve put together the most popular local events in Cape May to enjoy during your Vacation.