Your Pet Has a Place in Cape May County NJ during Vacation
Cape May NJ is becoming more and more Pet Friendly. Not only does Cape May offer Pet Friendly Accommodations for your Dog or Cat, you can take your other family member with you to lunch in a number of outdoor venues. Even better news is that the Cape May Ferry is now completely Pet Friendly
Take You Best Buddy on a Trip aboard the Cape May Lewes Ferry.
Even better news is that the Cape May Ferry is now completely Pet Friendly you can bring your beloved Dog or Cat on the trip to Cape May or Lewes Delaware. Well behaved, leashed pets are welcome on the outside decks. Please note that you pet will be required to be leashed at all times, all pets are not allowed on the Cape May Ferry seats.
Here’s a quick list of Pet Friendly Accommodations in Cape May County from the Cape May Chamber of Commerce.
Pet Friendly Lodging in Cape May NJ
- The Beach Shack 205 Beach Drive Cape May NJ 609 884 8463
- The Billmae Cottage 1015 Washington Street Cape May NJ 08204 609 898 8558
- Blue Fish Inn 601 Madison Street Cape May NJ 08204 609 884 4838
- Cliveden Inn 709 Columbia Ave Cape May NJ 08204 609 884 4516
- Colton Motor Inn 105 Beach Ave Cape May NJ 08204 609 884 5384
- Jade East 510 East 4h Ave N. Wildwood NJ 08260 609 522 1867
- Madison Ave Beach Club 605 Madison Ave Cape May NJ 609 884 8266
- Marquis De Lafayette Hotel 501 Beach Ave Cape May NJ 609 884 3500
- Palace Hotel 1101 BEach Ave Cape May NJ 08204 609 898 8100
If you are looking for a Pet Sitter in Cape May County – Ok we all need to go out for a special dinner date on vacation or maybe spend a day at the beach or take in a show at the shore. Check out the In Home Pet Sitters services from Zoo Sitters.
- Zoo Sitters 2011 PSI Pet Sitter of the Year Finalist 609 846 4641 – Zoo Sitters is insured bonded and certified. Owned and operated by a former Zoo Keeper, trust your pets to professionals. Zoo Sitters in Your Home Pet Sitting
Beach Requirments for your Pets- Let’s Follow the Rules for Well Mannered Leashed Pets on the Beach
- Avalon – Pets are permitted on the beaches from Oct 1 to Feb 28th, all dogs are prohibited form being on the dunes at all times
- Cape May City – Pets are permitted on the beach at Madison Ave to Poverty beach from Nov !st to MArch 31st with a leash.
- Cape May Point Sunset Beach – Pets are permitted from Sept 15th – April 5th
- Higbee Beach Cape May – Pets are permitted Sept 1- April 5th
- Lower Township- Pets permitted year round on the bay from except private bay fronts.
- Middle Township- Pets permitted year round on the bay front
- North Wildwood – Pets permitted on the beach Oct 1st to April 30th
- Upper Township – Pets are permitted from Nov st to March 31st (exception no Pets permitted on Strathmere Beaches)
- Wildwood – Pets are permitted on the beaches from Oct 1st – April 30th
- Ocean City – Pets are permitted on the beaches from Oce ist – April 3oth
- Malibu Beach ” The Doggie Beach” Dogs are allowed off leash all year long on Malibu Beach north of the Longport Ocean City Bridge
- Sea Isle City – Pets are permitted on the beaches from Oct 1st to April 30th
- Stone Harbor – Pets are permitted on most beaches from OCt 1st to May 31st- permitted all year on the beach between 80th and 84th between 9am-6PM
Take Your Pooch to Lunch Cape May Dog Friendly Restaurants. To view more Pet Friendly things to in Cape May NJ please visit here.
Come to the Delaware Bay and watch a Sunset with your Fury Friend
Stay at the Pet Friendly Billmae Cottage – Each of the suites of Billmae Cottage offer a parlor, one or two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and full, private bath. Each suite is decorated with rustic country charm. Stay with us while enjoying the many attractions of Cape May and have a comfortable suite to return to! All dogs must be flea and tick treated. –